Law 61 year old Texas grandfather wrongly IDed for robbery by AI, gaoled for about a fortnight and gang raped, leaving permanent injuries.

Still doesn't sound right. 3 dudes who collectively commit to game rape have a known track record
No the dude in the story had a lengthy record in his 20's but based on the story seemed to have turned his life around. Just an assumption but I think that is why he ended up in Maximum security.
The problem is seems like Sunglass Hut, was determined this was the guy that committed the crime.

Guy should bump the number up a fair bit. Everyone involved should be held accountable for that disgrace of a situation.

He's only suing for 10 mil... my spider senses telling me there's more to this story

Reasonable and probable grounds to believe he was the person responsible. Like I said, too much faith in the machines. And lazy police work.

No the dude in the story had a lengthy record in his 20's but based on the story seemed to have turned his life around. Just an assumption but I think that is why he ended up in Maximum security.
The problem is seems like Sunglass Hut, was determined this was the guy that committed the crime.
wait so was he actually tried? how did they only figure out afterward that the a.i was wrong

btw he should get 10 million from the prison alone. way more than that even there have been lesser incidents where the winner has walked away with more than a million. On top of that he should sue for the injury and psychological trauma.

It's not Sunglass Hut's fault he was raped in jail -- those charges should be directed at the police or correction facility, and most importantly the dudes that raped him.

My personal favorite is the VW killer robot

look at the name of the twitter user

my favorite was Cortana telling a child to jam a fork into an electrical socket and then the media playing it off like a silly oopsie daisy.

The man more than deserves 10 mil.
I'm wondering about the punishment for the rapists tho, i mean animals like that have no place in the free world.
So either lock 'm up in the worst place imagineable or just end them.

That’s fucked up, I hope he gets paid.

That said, I don’t buy the gang, rape story, a 61-year-old man, really? Not that I think those things don’t happen in prison, I just imagine there are much more appealing targets than some grandad in there if you’re into that kinda stuff.

That’s fucked up, I hope he gets paid.

That said, I don’t buy the gang, rape story, a 61-year-old man, really? Not that I think those things don’t happen in prison, I just imagine there are much more appealing targets than some grandad in there if you’re into that kinda stuff.
Rape absolutely happens in prison, but not in county jail.

What is gaoled for about a fortnight TS?

I was wondering when this story was going to make it here. This happened in Harris County Jail, Houston. I never knew getting raped in county was a thing. 😯

Imagine rape in a county jail <45>
LMAO
How desperate have they gotta be?

Back