Media Francis Ngannou: “Who’s next?”

Who should Francis fight next?

• Total voters
Wilder might be the best sell. At least there's a story line there, "the two hardest hitting KO artists in combat sports". Ngannou theoretically has a puncher's chance, in that Wilder can be pretty sloppy and there's a (tiny) chance Francis could catch him and put him out... but obviously Wilder would be a huge favorite there too. He's basically Ngannou if Ngannou had focused on exclusively boxing his entire career and was also 6'7".

Ngannou/Fury there's just nothing to sell... Fury can toy with him and do whatever he wants and probably won't get touched.

Honestly, none. He should box someone of a much lower calibre. A few preferably, and then maybe a big name.

Or take an MMA fight or a kickboxing match.
This.

none of them. N'gone-now deserves none of them.
He can go fight some mid-level HW boxers if you want, fine.
Beat 2 or 3 of those if he can, otherwise meh.

lol..

Like it’s HIS choice. He’s literally trying to remain even remotely relevant right now. He BLEW it. Still acting the clown. He is NEVER getting that $15M back. And I have no pity for him. His dishonesty over several years bugged the shit out of me.

What would actually be funny is this.. Give him one of these fights. Where he gets paid $5M, and gets KTFO. He never boxes again. And signs with Bellator for $100K per fight (it would be even funnier if he never got any boxing match at all).

Then he spends the rest of his days lamenting on his dishonesty, and massive ego. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy, imo.

I mean, he also posted this too.

View attachment 967027

Only point of it being in the cage is if you can clinch and dirty box. If I were Francis I would DQ myself and get a KO via elbows or knees. Then never face them in a rematch.

You do not want to lose this you want the entire world to see you beat even via illegal blows the boxer.

Then you trash boxing declare loyalty to MMA come back to MMA the UFC will pay him 10 million or more a fight

AJ is the most winnable fight. Losing to Usyk that 2nd time really shattered AJ. Ngannnou can catch him when his confidence is low.
None of them are even remotely winnable and I say that as a big Ngannou fan. I’d give him a 5% chance to land something significant.

But I agree that Joshua might be most likely to take the fight. He needs a confidence boost and a layup matchup against a fighter with a name.

Reactions: Ruv
lol..

Like it’s HIS choice. He’s literally trying to remain even remotely relevant right now. He BLEW it. Still acting the clown. He is NEVER getting that $15M back. And I have no pity for him. His dishonesty over several years bugged the shit out of me.

What would actually be funny is this.. Give him one of these fights. Where he gets paid $5M, and gets KTFO. He never boxes again. And signs with Bellator for $100K per fight (it would be even funnier if he never got any boxing match at all).

Then he spends the rest of his days lamenting on his dishonesty, and massive ego. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy, imo.

I get the feeling you don't like him sir lol.

I get the feeling you don't like him sir lol.
Not even a little bit. And he’s to blame for it. It’s just that I’m not a rube that buys his victim act all the time. I’ve pointed out lie, after lie since joining.

Self inflicted would Ngannou. Deal with it.

Honestly, none. He should box someone of a much lower calibre. A few preferably, and then maybe a big name.

Or take a MMA fight or a kickboxing match.

Doesn't the defeat the entire purpose of him leaving the UFC and getting a big money fight in boxing? He's suppose to box a much lower caliber boxer and make peanuts?

Back