• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Could Fedor have become the real GOAT if he fought at LHW?

ComfortablyNumb55

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen...I love Fedor as a man. He's humble, kind, and funny without even trying. He embodies the alpha male prototype.

HOWEVER, he can't be considered the real GOAT for various reasons that I won't get into.

I will say this, though, Fedor was undersized in a lot of his fights. He was seemingly almost always disadvantaged. He's alpha, so he never cared. Fedor would fight any man alive and that's much more respectable than extreme weight cutting bullies. Most fighters FEAR not having a size advantage, but not Fedor.

If Fedor was a weight cutting bully, could he have been the real GOAT at LHW?

Listen...I love Fedor as a man. He's humble, kind, and funny without even trying. He embodies the alpha male prototype.

HOWEVER, he can't be considered the real GOAT for various reasons that I won't get into.

I will say this, though, Fedor was undersized in a lot of his fights. He was seemingly almost always disadvantaged. He's alpha, so he never cared. Fedor would fight any man alive and that's much more respectable than extreme weight cutting bullies. Most fighters FEAR not having a size advantage, but not Fedor.

If Fedor was a weight cutting bully, could he have been the real GOAT at LHW?

We can definitely get into why he's the goat. Be ready to debate it if you make a claim he's not.

I think I love you.

{<redford}
milk-and-mocha.gif

He did beat several guys who had decent LHW careers of course and there was the possibility he could have fought in the OWGP, a fight with Shogun was supposidly being setup but Fedor's hand didnt heal in time for it.

Really though I don't look at LHW from that era and see anyone who would be a bad style matchup for him, Shogun's shear toughness and workrate would probably be the most interesting but I don't see guys like Wand, Chuck or Rampage as being a bigger threat than Crocop.

"he's a real man, he's alpha, he's my idol"

You sound emo

I'm not nearly as schooled on Fedor as people like you. Or Pride.

I just know a MW knocked him out, along with Mitrione and a couple others.

That's what you start with ? Come on, you can do better before I dismiss those comments easily lol

Back