• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Fetterman in the hospital for 3 days now at least

Apparently he's clinically depressed now. That's a tough one, wish him the best.

starting to feel sorry for this guy
he should be healing not doing this dead hand acts of presence in congress.
Most normal people do. It's truly gross that his wife and the media pushed him to keep running when he clearly wasn't ok, and intentionally deceived people just to push the guy into a job he can't physically or mentally handle.

Everyone expects that kind of disgusting behavior from the media, but that his own wife would gladly wreck his health permanently because she wants to be a senator's wife and have the extra income while her unwell husband stays in an apartment by himself during the week is just gross. Don't blame the guy for being depressed after realizing the people around him don't give a shit about him and his health takes a backseat to the extra D vote and his wife's clout.

Her first thought was to abandon her husband who is in the hospital? She didn't even mention her husband once in the thread lol

Her first thought was to abandon her husband who is in the hospital? She didn't even mention her husband once in the thread lol

d6b7df8f-aa7f-446b-86be-8a4aa370745a_text.gif

Weekend at fetterman’s. But really, PA is lost to republicans at this point.

I feel bad for the guy and hope he recovers. Get well soon Fetterman.

How people voted for him in the first place is baffling.
Yeah surely there were other options aside from Oz and Fetterman, I like Fettermans policies but the reality is he is too sick to be a politician, there should be some minimum health requirements to hold a seat in office.

I remember posting somewhere stating I think he should withdraw for health reasons and getting lit up by leftists. My father had a stroke and the recovery was long. I was afraid that running would kill John and if it didn’t, the job would.

I think it’s pitiful that his wife and his party did this to him. He needs to relax and focus on his recovery, not his political career. He has a family at home and if they keep pushing him, it’s a very real possibility that he won’t be around to see them. He needs to slow down and take a step back for a long time. He is not fit to be in office as it stands now

Partisans would vote for literally anybody if he was on their favorite team. Literally anybody. The democrats could bring Hitler back from the dead and many would still vote for him because “at least he’s not a republican racist Nazi Hitler orange man bad”

This kind of thing could happen to anyone at any time. I wish him the best.
Anyone claiming he is unfit to serve, I hate to say it but I agree. Maybe give it some more time see how he responds to treatment but the state deserves a leader that can be present and fulfill his or her duties.

hes proven incapable of handling the job and needs to be held accountable and removed immediately.

this was clearly evident during election cycle but idiots still voted for him. he can be in a coma and the same amount of idiots would still vote for him. typical retarded dem voters.

I believe it was concluded that many mail in ballots already arrived before people realized how badly the stroke impacted Fetterman.

He an Oz were supposed to have many debates. But, Fetterman's team kept pushing it off until just before the election. So, many of his voters didn't know how bad it was.

If Fetterman retires/resigns, surely Shapiro (D) would appoint another D in his place.

If Fetterman retires/resigns, surely Shapiro (D) would appoint another D in his place.

of course that's the case which is very undemocratic. the policy should be a special election. but regardless of whether the hack shapiro appoints another d doesnt change that fetterman needs to be booted the fuck out of office so he can work on his issues that he lied about and hid from the people

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightwing_Kavan1
Back