Elections Fetterman in the hospital for 3 days now at least

Fetterman fully recovered from the stroke that he became republican.

I have seen some of his recent stances. He has just called stuff out, similar to some others like Eric Adams, etc. I am not sold on all that. Will be interesting to see tho, with a little more track record.

That being said, I was about the bump this thread because of this, but more so because there are rumours his wife has split from him. Was waiting until it is officallly confirmed lol

As for policy, need to see his opinion on the senate border bill when released, among others. The Menendez shit SHOULD be bi-partisan, very telling it isn’t getting more coverage and being called out from both GOP and dem senators. Despite Biden having same position as Menendez and seemingly corruption also, he completely brushes off Biden accusation

Fetterman fully recovered from the stroke that he became republican.

I don't see the big deal. Even if he had a full on stroke, he wouldn't be worse then Trump or Biden.

He appears fully recovered from that stroke

And he’s talking like a Democrat from 2010… which I guess means he’s far right in today’s politics

I'm not someone who would have supported Fetterman if I lived in that State, but I find your sneering contempt for his character based on the fact he's giving it his all to serve as a civilian leader-- to the point that he is risking death-- a repugnantly distasteful example of hyperpartisanship.

The state can replace him if they must. It's not the end of the world.
I think it’s hiding his health from people voting for him that bothers people. Now if he falls out someone who wasn’t t elected will take his spot. That said, maybe don’t run dr Oz and the like and you won’t have this problem

Lol @ leftists on this forum who cheered this guy on in 2022 and donated to his campaign. They are awfully quiet now.

Lol @ leftists on this forum who cheered this guy on in 2022 and donated to his campaign. They are awfully quiet now.

That video tho is all about the border. They are likely trying to use optics to get the current bill past, "wow fetterman is sane now and amazingly supports this bi-partisan border deal, so it must be good cause now sane fetterman says so"

I think that is the angle they have been working to give good optics to this shitty bill.

I don't buy it, until the bill is released, and we see his stance on it then

edit: as an aside though, props on him for recovering well. His deficits seem to have pretty much resolved. Granted, that is from just watching clips of some recent interviews.

Back