Elections Fetterman in the hospital for 3 days now at least

That is the question. Cause he cosponsored at least two bills since being in the hospital, but I do not believe he has actually voted.

Feinstein also at the hospital (though I don't know why one would be hospitalized just for shingles so I assume there is something more), and FOX reporting that is going to hold up senate confirmations for judges, among other positions.

Shingles can be debilitating for someone 89 years old. If I remember correctly, it's the same virus that causes chicken pox.

everybody is torturing this poor man.

He's got it coming.

Look at what he married:

She also shares photos on social media with her 6-foot-8 husband’s head partially cropped out so that her shoes are visible in the frame, and insists that their marriage operates with the unspoken understanding that Gisele is always right when there are differences of opinion.

On that latter point, should anyone long for the same dynamic with their spouse or significant other, Gisele Fetterman offers the following advice: “You just have to be really confident in your truth,” she said, adding, “then you just, like, ignore him when he’s speaking.”

Shingles can be debilitating for someone 89 years old. If I remember correctly, it's the same virus that causes chicken pox.

It is the same virus, same as herpes (same prescription used to treat). I am a nurse and used to work in nursing homes, so I very familiar with it. It is debilitating, but being in a hospital just exposes her to other infections like pneumonia https://www.cdc.gov/hai/infectiontypes.html

She should either be discharged home with home health care, to an acute rehab, or to a skilled nursing facility to be further managed.

She should not have even been admitted to a hospital to be honest, just an ER visits and given a prescription for valtrex/valcyclovir, unless there is other things going on. They only give IV valcyclovir to severely immunocompromised people, so not like she is on IV for it.. unless other reason to be on IV

fatterman is the best the democrat party has to offer, and he is basically institutionalized.

He's got it coming.

Look at what he married:

She also shares photos on social media with her 6-foot-8 husband’s head partially cropped out so that her shoes are visible in the frame, and insists that their marriage operates with the unspoken understanding that Gisele is always right when there are differences of opinion.

On that latter point, should anyone long for the same dynamic with their spouse or significant other, Gisele Fetterman offers the following advice: “You just have to be really confident in your truth,” she said, adding, “then you just, like, ignore him when he’s speaking.”
Ugh

Then why say he would do it? He should have just said he won’t do it. Or do it regardless of him winning.

the better question is why are people asking for it and not asking the other duel citizenship candidates to drop out.

Also, why drop it and then end up losing? that would just be a waste - not that I think he plans to ever return to Turkey.

the better question is why are people asking for it and not asking the other duel citizenship candidates to drop out.

Also, why drop it and then end up losing? that would just be a waste - not that I think he plans to ever return to Turkey.
It proved he was a shit candidate. It was brought up and he made the decision to say he would drop it if he won. Took into question his dedication.

It proved he was a shit candidate. It was brought up and he made the decision to say he would drop it if he won. Took into question his dedication.

He may have been a shit candidate, but that wasn't the reason. It was just an excuse to rile people up to vote against him.

Btw, he lost to a candidate that during opening remarks of a debate said goodnight. You can't get much shittier than that.

He may have been a shit candidate, but that wasn't the reason. It was just an excuse to rile people up to vote against him.

Btw, he lost to a candidate that during opening remarks of a debate said goodnight. You can't get much shittier than that.
It was one of many. Did live there and was exposed for basically trying to capitalize on winning an election. An utter failure.

Triumphant return after 60 days hiatus!

I wish he would go to Ukraine, so he could stand next to Zelensky. This clip of Manchin with him made me lol. Oh, hello Frodo baggins! Here is some fireworks for your peoples

Yeah this guy is unfit, he was unfit before the election and it's just showing through now. Not surprised in the least some of the biggest dopes in the WR are supporting a Weekend at Bernie's Senator. What an absolute embarrassment, just put in another Dem and be done with it.

Both parties love those types of Senators. It is an easy vote. The level of competency required to serve should be higher but a bunch of old Senators will never vote for it.

It is the same virus, same as herpes (same prescription used to treat). I am a nurse and used to work in nursing homes, so I very familiar with it. It is debilitating, but being in a hospital just exposes her to other infections like pneumonia https://www.cdc.gov/hai/infectiontypes.html

She should either be discharged home with home health care, to an acute rehab, or to a skilled nursing facility to be further managed.

She should not have even been admitted to a hospital to be honest, just an ER visits and given a prescription for valtrex/valcyclovir, unless there is other things going on. They only give IV valcyclovir to severely immunocompromised people, so not like she is on IV for it.. unless other reason to be on IV

People get admitted for shingles all the time and often have a myriad of comorbidities that keep them in. It's odd that you're citing SNF experience to justify why she shouldn't be admitted to a hospital when an ER physician called a hospitalist physician and they both agreed she met the criteria for admission both medically and for billing purposes.

- ER / ICU RN since 2011

Back