Elections Fetterman in the hospital for 3 days now at least

I found this great interview she did just a couple months ago, really gives insight into why he might be depressed and has staffers say they can't tell if he is ignoring them or brain dead. Seems he is just taking his wife's example.

Last two paragraphis on how she dictates their relationship.

https://www.losangelesblade.com/2022/12/21/meet-the-bisexual-wife-of-pennsylvanias-new-u-s-senator/

Meet the bisexual wife of Pennsylvania’s new U.S. senator

She also shares photos on social media with her 6-foot-8 husband’s head partially cropped out so that her shoes are visible in the frame, and insists that their marriage operates with the unspoken understanding that Gisele is always right when there are differences of opinion.

On that latter point, should anyone long for the same dynamic with their spouse or significant other, Gisele Fetterman offers the following advice: “You just have to be really confident in your truth,” she said, adding, “then you just, like, ignore him when he’s speaking.”

It is actually a really interesting interview. 99% of which you ignored so you could take 2 sentences out of context for your shitty post.

You're assuming he was lucid for most of the last 12 months...

Plus he somehow cosponsoring bills from a mental hospital? Lol, one about an incident (the train) that has developed since being in the mental hospital lol.

So like is an unelected and unappointed staffer doing this for him? Doesn't like a democracy if that is the case. Like will he even be able to vote on a bill he cosponsors? lol

Plus he somehow cosponsoring bills from a mental hospital? Lol, one about an incident (the train) that has developed since being in the mental hospital lol.

So like is an unelected and unappointed staffer doing this for him? Doesn't like a democracy if that is the case. Like will he even be able to vote on a bill he cosponsors? lol

Awww... the big kids are letting him play Senator

GrossWideBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

I found this great interview she did just a couple months ago, really gives insight into why he might be depressed and has staffers say they can't tell if he is ignoring them or brain dead. Seems he is just taking his wife's example.

Last two paragraphis on how she dictates their relationship.

https://www.losangelesblade.com/2022/12/21/meet-the-bisexual-wife-of-pennsylvanias-new-u-s-senator/

Meet the bisexual wife of Pennsylvania’s new U.S. senator

She also shares photos on social media with her 6-foot-8 husband’s head partially cropped out so that her shoes are visible in the frame, and insists that their marriage operates with the unspoken understanding that Gisele is always right when there are differences of opinion.

On that latter point, should anyone long for the same dynamic with their spouse or significant other, Gisele Fetterman offers the following advice: “You just have to be really confident in your truth,” she said, adding, “then you just, like, ignore him when he’s speaking.”

confused022.gif

Do we have clarification that he can sponsor/cosponsor legislation from helis current whereabouts?

I would assume if he is at an institution, he would not be allowed to work.

If it's not him, who is doing the work in his name?

My favorite is the groups now claiming how brave he is for seeking mental health treatment as a man…

Shoot, they called him brave for doing the debate with a "disability" (the stroke); there's nothing the left wing media won't celebrate when it comes to leftist politicians.

Next cycle they'll talk about how brave he is to run for office despite spending 4 of the previous 6 years in the mental hospital and bring on health "experts" that will say he'll be better by election time.

of course that's the case which is very undemocratic. the policy should be a special election. but regardless of whether the hack shapiro appoints another d doesnt change that fetterman needs to be booted the fuck out of office so he can work on his issues that he lied about and hid from the people

I think PA requires a special election if he can't serve.

Yeah this guy is unfit, he was unfit before the election and it's just showing through now. Not surprised in the least some of the biggest dopes in the WR are supporting a Weekend at Bernie's Senator. What an absolute embarrassment, just put in another Dem and be done with it.

Why should he renounce his citizenship? You have Jewish lawmakers with duel US-Israeli citizenship
Then why say he would do it? He should have just said he won’t do it. Or do it regardless of him winning.

But, is he the one actually voting? Is someone signing off stuff in his name?

That is the question. Cause he cosponsored at least two bills since being in the hospital, but I do not believe he has actually voted.

Feinstein also at the hospital (though I don't know why one would be hospitalized just for shingles so I assume there is something more), and FOX reporting that is going to hold up senate confirmations for judges, among other positions.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back