• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Fetterman in the hospital for 3 days now at least

Yeah surely there were other options aside from Oz and Fetterman, I like Fettermans policies but the reality is he is too sick to be a politician, there should be some minimum health requirements to hold a seat in office.
the majority of people don't give a shit so you get people who care the most about politics turning out in primaries (who happen to usually be insane)

If Fetterman retires/resigns, surely Shapiro (D) would appoint another D in his place.

Hmm, we shall see, apparently Fetterman's team gonna have an announcement tomorrow. Already discussions about if Shapiro will be able to appoint someone (I think this is the case), or a special election. But it seems it would be a Shapiro appointment until 2024, which would then be a new election for the seat

Hmm, we shall see, apparently Fetterman's team gonna have an announcement tomorrow. Already discussions about if Shapiro will be able to appoint someone (I think this is the case), or a special election. But it seems it would be a Shapiro appointment until 2024, which would then be a new election for the seat
Any update on the announcement?

Any update on the announcement?

Nothing yet from his team. Though a number of PA legislators (Republican) put in official statements asking for Fetterman’s team to provide at least a timeline for when he will return to duties.

so not much yet, but those calls will only increase as the weeks go on. He has been hospitalized on and off for like 3 weeks now

images

Something about Fetterman reminds me of Carl from sling blade

I think the biggest strike against him for the democrats was simply that he is a cardiologist which means he is a racist-facist.

cardiology as a “science “ is fat-phobic and through the lens of equity one can consider it racist. Thus, cardiology is actually “anti-science”.

If I had my way, I would simply remove the words cardiology/cardiology from language and simply replace them with the new speak term of "racist-fascist", since racism = facism and thus the ministry of language should just combine the words and use the new combo to replace similar words. I actually would have been OK with either, so long as they keep funding the war in Eurasia, which Fatterman does

The leftie lunatics be reading your post like
<mma4>

to be honest, I might also shut out the external world if my wife were posting stuff like this on social media

Didn’t she go zip lining in Canada while he was lying in a hospital bed, posting it on social media while talking about her spiritual awakening or some shit like that?

This is your empowered liberal woman that the left celebrates these days lol

What right wing shit rag made this all about his wife? This obsession with blaming his wife is really really weird. NPCs.

I see what you're saying, but it might be understandable in this case. Mainly because dude is laid up zombie style, depressed, sick, and his wife is out there vacationing and talking about finding herself and life and etc. Seems like a lot of the "she only cares about herself/power" appears to be lining up with her actions rather than random critique, so naturally she'll get criticized versus if she was the concerned wife at his bedside. It would be anyone.

But this all could have been avoided by not voting for a guy who clearly was a zombie during the election by anyone observing with eyes and ears (remember the mass backlash at the mere suggestion that he was unfit? Lol), and the least surprising thing is he's "out" right after winning. But it also could have been avoided by not throwing up the ultra terrible Dr. Oz. So I guess everyone is getting what they deserve here.

I see what you're saying, but it might be understandable in this case. Mainly because dude is laid up zombie style, depressed, sick, and his wife is out there vacationing and talking about finding herself and life and etc. Seems like a lot of the "she only cares about herself/power" appears to be lining up with her actions rather than random critique, so naturally she'll get criticized versus if she was the concerned wife at his bedside. It would be anyone.

But this all could have been avoided by not voting for a guy who clearly was a zombie during the election by anyone observing with eyes and ears (remember the mass backlash at the mere suggestion that he was unfit? Lol), and the least surprising thing is he's "out" right after winning. But it also could have been avoided by not throwing up the ultra terrible Dr. Oz. So I guess everyone is getting what they deserve here.
Interesting that so many right wing dorks follow the social media of a dem senators wife. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I remember posting somewhere stating I think he should withdraw for health reasons and getting lit up by leftists. My father had a stroke and the recovery was long. I was afraid that running would kill John and if it didn’t, the job would.

I think it’s pitiful that his wife and his party did this to him. He needs to relax and focus on his recovery, not his political career. He has a family at home and if they keep pushing him, it’s a very real possibility that he won’t be around to see them. He needs to slow down and take a step back for a long time. He is not fit to be in office as it stands now

I don't get why you guys are running with this narrative like the man has no agency. Getting elected to the highest offices in the country is a once in a lifetime thing. His career was at its highest point.

Do you think it's possible he just wanted to run despite his health issues and it wasn't some nefarious plot by others around him and the media?

Any source that he didn't want to do any of this and was forced into it?

I think the biggest strike against him for the democrats was simply that he is a cardiologist which means he is a racist-facist.

cardiology as a “science “ is fat-phobic and through the lens of equity one can consider it racist. Thus, cardiology is actually “anti-science”.

If I had my way, I would simply remove the words cardiology/cardiology from language and simply replace them with the new speak term of "racist-fascist", since racism = facism and thus the ministry of language should just combine the words and use the new combo to replace similar words. I actually would have been OK with either, so long as they keep funding the war in Eurasia, which Fatterman does

You're incredibly dishonest , maybe the problem was OZ was an almost historically bad candidate .

Remember this ?

Abortion should be between a woman her doctor and local political leaders

Put the blame where it should lie , that's with whoever chose OZ as a candidate.

I don't get why you guys are running with this narrative like the man has no agency. Getting elected to the highest offices in the country is a once in a lifetime thing. His career was at its highest point.

Do you think it's possible he just wanted to run despite his health issues and it wasn't some nefarious plot by others around him and the media?
Logic holds no sway with that crowd unfortunately.

Last edited:
Interesting that so many right wing dorks follow the social media of a dem senators wife. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Haha you know people gonna look and find their ammo, loading up 50 cals LOL

I found this great interview she did just a couple months ago, really gives insight into why he might be depressed and has staffers say they can't tell if he is ignoring them or brain dead. Seems he is just taking his wife's example.

Last two paragraphis on how she dictates their relationship.

https://www.losangelesblade.com/2022/12/21/meet-the-bisexual-wife-of-pennsylvanias-new-u-s-senator/

Meet the bisexual wife of Pennsylvania’s new U.S. senator

She also shares photos on social media with her 6-foot-8 husband’s head partially cropped out so that her shoes are visible in the frame, and insists that their marriage operates with the unspoken understanding that Gisele is always right when there are differences of opinion.

On that latter point, should anyone long for the same dynamic with their spouse or significant other, Gisele Fetterman offers the following advice: “You just have to be really confident in your truth,” she said, adding, “then you just, like, ignore him when he’s speaking.”

He’s like Diane Feinstein without the rugged good looks at this point. Final form vegetable imminent.

Any source that he didn't want to do any of this and was forced into it?

You're assuming he was lucid for most of the last 12 months...

Back