• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Haters...Where are you?

You sound desperate to change the subject

2597128b2c268367dafbc08eeab36d10.gif

You wut?

It was a great return back but Jones negated his own W by dismissing Gane having fought 0 wrestlers and Francis as best wrestler. <Lmaoo>

Jones is a paper champ having beat runner up not the actual champ. Great showing regardless.

I await usada.

<Y2JSmirk><Y2JSmirk><Y2JSmirk><Y2JSmirk><Y2JSmirk>
<Y2JSmirk>

Jon should have killed him then when he had the chance
There are innumerable factors that prevented it from happening at the time, which involve Jones, Francis and the UFC.

Things get complicated fast when you're negotiating a super fight and want a substantial pay increase / improved contract. Especially when Covid is involved and there's no live attendance to justify it.

By the time things started getting back to normal, Ngannou was himself in a massive contract dispute.

When everything finally came together and the UFC stopped low balling, Jones signed and Ngannou didn't.

That's the end of the discussion really.

Last edited:
Do you still count as a hater if you think Jon might be the best Mixed Martial Artist of all time but is also an absolute garbage moral vaccum of a human being?

There are innumerable factors that prevented it from happening at the time, which involve Jones, Francis and the UFC.

Things get complicated fast when you're negotiating a super fight and want a substantial pay increase / improved contract. Especially when Covid is involved and there's no live attendance to justify it.

By the time things started getting back to normal, Ngannou was himself in a massive contract dispute.

When everything finally came together and the UFC stopped low balling, Jones signed and Ngannou didn't.

That's the end of the discussion really.

If there's anyone to blame for it not happening, it's probably the UFC.
Damage was already done by that point. Francis already had something else on his mind, so the fact we operate on recency bias doesn't really fit. They both said no and both deserve blame. I'm not praising Francis, but the people acting like Jon is without fault in this just cuz he's conveniently here now are out of their minds.

Exhibit A:
Francis ran
Ran from a guy who was sitting out and only fighting on Twitter

You sound like you want BBC. A bit sus.
Why when you hating scrubs have to eat crow about your nonsense do you change the subject to penis without fail? It’s truly a win the argument or blabber about dick mentality. Like dick is your pacifier when you’re being a baby

Do you still count as a hater if you think Jon might be the best Mixed Martial Artist of all time but is also an absolute garbage moral vaccum of a human being?
Yeah, there was very little doubt in my mind about this obvious set up of a title fight, I just think he's a piece of shit for being the lifelong intentional cheat and repeat criminal that he is.

Back