Haters...Where are you?

Why when you hating scrubs have to eat crow about your nonsense do you change the subject to penis without fail? It’s truly a win the argument or blabber about dick mentality. Like dick is your pacifier when you’re being a baby

Take your potty mouth to the bath house. This is a mma thread.

Do you still count as a hater if you think Jon might be the best Mixed Martial Artist of all time but is also an absolute garbage moral vaccum of a human being?
Yes you are still a hater because the whole “might be” thing proves you haven’t fully embraced reality and are using his poor decisions as a way to keep hope alive

Damage was already done by that point. Francis already had something else on his mind, so the fact we operate on recency bias doesn't really fit. They both said no and both deserve blame. I'm not praising Francis, but the people acting like Jon is without fault in this just cuz he's conveniently here now are out of their minds.

Exhibit A:

Ran from a guy sitting out.

Acting like Jones tried to avoid him when he's the one who initiated and hyped up the potential matchup to begin with and is the one who actually signed the contract is just delusional at this point.

It's shitty thinking under the pretext of still believing Ngannou would smoke Jones. When in reality, it's always been a terrible style matchup for him.

If there's anyone to blame, it's the UFC. Perhaps if they'd given the same pay bump during peak covid time, it would've happened then. But instead, we got a long drawn out negotiation for both fighters.

Yes you are still a hater because the whole “might be” thing proves you haven’t fully embraced reality and are using his poor decisions as a way to keep hope alive

Lol touchy about the language ffs

How about probably is the best MMA fighter of all time, clearly the single most complete martial artist to ever step into a cage and with a breadth of command of all the different aspects of the game which is pretty much unmatched even among the greats.

Jon is unbelievable at high-level fighting, he's a phenom in that regard - he is also just a total piece of shit as a person outside of the cage. Both of these things can, and in my opinion are, true.

Acting like Jones tried to avoid him when he's the one who initiated and hyped up the potential matchup to begin with and is the one who actually signed the contract is just delusional at this point.

It's shitty thinking under the pretext of still believing Ngannou would smoke Jones. When in reality, it's always been a terrible style matchup for him.

If there's anyone to blame, it's the UFC. Perhaps if they'd given the same pay bump during peak covid time, it would've happened then. But instead, we got a long drawn out negotiation for both fighters.
Jones was a twitter fighter. You think that's "hyping things up" and call me delusional? Man, you must get really excited about all of Jones' future fights that he tweeted about for the last decade. Comon man. Jones didn't sign the contract before, that was shown. He tweeted turning the fight down. That happened. Ignore it all you like, but that was a thing that occurred on Jon's say so.

I don't think Ngannou would guaranteed smoke Jones. There are parts of Francis that are a favorable matchup to him. Not as gift horse as Gane, of course, but still there for him. But you do prove it by beating him.

And I do blame the UFC. For most things. I just bought 6 rolls 2 days ago and they're already moldy, and I'm trying to figure out how to tell Dana White to go fuck himself for it. They're of course at fault for the fight not happening, but again, the people shifting it OFF the UFC are being ridiculous, so I'm just noting that if you're gonna try and push off the blame, it does roll off both sides.

Lol touchy about the language ffs

How about probably is the best MMA fighter of all time, clearly the single most complete martial artist to ever step into a cage and with a breadth of command of all the different aspects of the game which is pretty much unmatched even among the greats.

Jon is unbelievable at high-level fighting, he's a phenom in that regard - he is also just a total piece of shit as a person outside of the cage. Both of these things can, and in my opinion are, true.
Nah still rings of copium. It’s really easy. Just say Jones solidified himself as mma GOAT but I hate some of the things he did outside of the octagon so I hate saying it. You try this you feel better slowly

Jones was a twitter fighter. You think that's "hyping things up" and call me delusional? Man, you must get really excited about all of Jones' future fights that he tweeted about for the last decade. Comon man. Jones didn't sign the contract before, that was shown. He tweeted turning the fight down. That happened. Ignore it all you like, but that was a thing that occurred on Jon's say so.

I don't think Ngannou would guaranteed smoke Jones. There are parts of Francis that are a favorable matchup to him. Not as gift horse as Gane, of course, but still there for him. But you do prove it by beating him.

And I do blame the UFC. For most things. I just bought 6 rolls 2 days ago and they're already moldy, and I'm trying to figure out how to tell Dana White to go fuck himself for it. They're of course at fault for the fight not happening, but again, the people shifting it OFF the UFC are being ridiculous, so I'm just noting that if you're gonna try and push off the blame, it does roll off both sides.
This is the type of shit that dana would say tho dude

He didn't sign because he didn't want to fight.. lol

In reality, he's fighting for a bigger chunk of the pie and the UFC wasn't willing to bite.

Until we got live crowds again, I don't think there's any way that fight would've happened then.

By that point, they were both in a shit storm of negotiations and Francis was about to fight out his contract.

But, I can agree there's also something to be said for Jones delaying it so he can feel like he's truly ready for HW as well.

Fixed fight imo

iu

Nah still rings of copium. It’s really easy. Just say Jones solidified himself as mma GOAT but I hate some of the things he did outside of the octagon so I hate saying it. You try this you feel better slowly

I think you have a level of investment in this particular topic which is unhealthy. Touch grass.

I think you have a level of investment in this particular topic which is unhealthy. Touch grass.
Not at all just here to help you haters be guided ttoo a safe mental space of coping with what has transpired. You’ll feel better I promise

Back