• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Haters...Where are you?

who is jon jones?

giphy.gif

I fully expect all the threads dogging the GOAT from the last 3 years to be "bumped" so fanbois can say toldya so.

You'd think people would wait until he gets in the cage to start talking shit but it's Sherdog.

Has the GSP fighting Bisping feel about it.
I called this a while back. He's going to cherry pick a HW matchup he likes. In this case, an elite striker with zero ground skills that he can wrestlefuck and sub. He'll win and disappear.

Who is he going to snitch on not to get banned?

Francis took down Gane. What do you thinl Jon will do??
Both Francis and Gane will get out wrestled.

I don't think Jones at 265 or so is going to be that good. He might take him down, but Gane will be working on that area.
Jones has shown that he struggles against people his size.Gane has an 81cm reach. It's the tallest, largest guy he has faced and one of the fastest. Gane is a terrible match up for him.

All of Jones time off "bulking" probably gave him a perfect window of time to recharge from USADA if you catch my drift. We might see Jones look like he's in his early 20s again.

I called this a while back. He's going to cherry pick a HW matchup he likes. In this case, an elite striker with zero ground skills that he can wrestlefuck and sub. He'll win and disappear.

He tried to face Francis...Francis left

You'd think people would wait until he gets in the cage to start talking shit but it's Sherdog.

You think people would wait till a fighter announces he is retired before we hear it in the forums day and day out that Jon is never going to fight again.

Back