Media Francis confirms Jones fight never happening, likely never back in UFC

I respect Ngannou for making the decisions he feels are best for his life. But if he's done being a top level MMA fughter than theres no reason for me to care about what he says or what he does.

The only thing I care about in regards to Ngannou is him coming back to the UFC to reclaim his title and to take on Jon Jones. I don't care about boxing matches and I don't care about PFL fights.

People are losing their minds over this win. They are being so deceived.

There may not be an easier match up for Jones than Cyril Gane on the top side of either 205 or heavyweight. He walked through him, sliced through him easily, and now people think Jones beats everyone.

He really got you guys with this one.

Jan Blachowicz would’ve put up a much better fight.

I’m sure all the HW will get their chance. And probably all suffer the same defeat. HW is extremely weak and now the best game planner and martial artist out there is in the division. His skill is far superior as well as his fight IQ.

End of video, during last minute

Of course not, Francis has too much to lose if he fights Jones. Career/Money wise he is better off can smashing or doing freak show fights in Rizin

There may not be an easier match up for Jones than Cyril Gane on the top side of either 205 or heavyweight. He walked through him, sliced through him easily, and now people think Jones beats everyone.

I've said it for a long time, LHW'S are tougher for Jones at this point of his career.

There isn't a single HW who beats him

But there's a few LHWs who would test him

Different levels of technique, well roundedness, takedown defense, scrambling ability, fight IQ, speed, reflexes, youth, all of it

He's at the age where all of those things would start to matter more.

We’ve known this fight was never going to happen for years.

Even if Ngannou wanted to return, the UFC will now lowball him. He’s never returning. Add it to the list of big fights that we’ll never see.

Ngannou is a mediocre grappler.

Jones is one of the best the UFC has ever seen.

This is not some crazy super fight we're missing out on lmao. Let Francis have his flowers starching mid level guys in some other org.

I'm sure you bet a fortune on Jones before the fight, right?

I feel like Frank is the only fighter that would be stronger than Jones. One big friggin N-bomb and it´s nighty night for The picto poker.
This is what's likely except Jon doesn't make mistakes.

If Jones and Ngannou fought 10 times, Jones would win like 7, i guess.

But 3 wins that Ngannou would win would be knockouts.

Back