Television Will Smith does not like Chris Rock's new special.

I agree. Will's estate towers over Jada's without question. I bet he is that dumb though, he didn't get a pre-nup.

Her complete and utter failure in her own career compared to Will's seems to be the catalyst for her bitter cuntiness.

I'd bet everything I own he got no pre-nup, and I'm not the betting type.

Well he shouldn't have suckered Chris. Reap the consequences - cuckboy/white rich guy problems basically. How he wasn't arrested for assault is beyond me.

He deserves zero respect. Was a fan. I hope Jada screws him over even more now. I hope Jada fcuks his daughters friends.

Side note - why is he with Jada anyhow? Dude is showing his ass horribly.

This is victim blaming. But Will is a man, so who cares, right?

Only women can be victims.

War Jada.....? Imagine rooting for that vile clam.

Smh.

Her complete and utter failure in her own career compared to Will's seems to be the catalyst for her bitter cuntiness.

I'd bet everything I own he got no pre-nup, and I'm not the betting type.
Even if he didn't get a pre-nup, he should still divorce her. Big deal if he has to live on only 150 million instead of 300 million. Give that bitch half then kick her out of your life!

The kids are grown. No reason for him to stay.

Even if he didn't get a pre-nup, he should still divorce her. Big deal if he has to live on only 400 million instead of 800 million. Give that bitch half then kick her out of your life!

The kids are grown. No reason for him to stay.

Oh I agree completely.

I'd rather be broke than stay with someone like that.

His kids suck anyways, he can get better ones.

More and more I'm losing respect for Will Smith. "hE dOeSn'T nEeD yOuR rEsPeCt aLpHaBoy!"

Will claims he is "embarrassed and hurt," by Chris Rock's new special and claims Chris should move on.

Here's the thing. When the slap first happened, I wasn't dog-piling on Will. I didn't like how he displaced his cuck frustrations on Chris, but I didn't want him to ruin his entire hard-earned career and accolades over one BIG lapse of judgment.

However, the way Will is acting is despicable for those who didn't watch Chris Rock's special, he said: *spoiler* Don't know if it's necessary for jokes, but spoiler alert nonetheless...

“She [Jada] hurt him way more than he hurt me,“ Rock said. “Who’d he hit? Me, a n— he knew he could beat. That is some bitch-ass shit.”

I agree.

Rock furthermore stated that he's been rocking with Will since forever and how everyone was calling Will a bitch, and Will goes after him.

Rock also addressed why he didn't fight back...

"‘Chris how come you didn’t do nothing back that night?’ Cause I got parents, because I was raised,’” he said. “You know what my parents told me? Don’t fight in front of white people.”

Again, he's right. Anyone who expected Chris to throw hands in a Tux at some prestigious televised event is a fool. It would've been all: "you can dress 'these people' up but can't take them anywhere!!"

But I digress.

Will did some public apology on social media but never personally to Chris. This comes across more as performative if anything.

What I don't like is that

Chris declined to press charges and didn't really go in on Will like that after the situation occurred.

Did Will really expect him not to mention what's been on everyone's mind in his first special after the event?

Great post

Rock was absolutely right in his critique especially about Jada hurting Will more than the slap did and “fighting in front of white folks.” I was watching Marlon Wayans new stand up and he was saying it would have looked like the Source Awards in there if Chris had retaliated.” An even worse look for Black people. Rock was an easy target. It was some bitch ass shit.

Will Smith needs to embrace the fact that people won’t ever see him the way they did before. They don’t hate him just he’s never going to be the clean cut guy anymore. Maybe do a really good “bad guy” type of role and show people that dark side he has. And understand, you have to take some backlash but embrace it. It’s Hollywood. You’re only as well liked as your next successful project

Last edited:
Well said my brotha A

Great post

Rock was absolutely right in his critique especially about Jada hurting Will more than the slap did and “fighting in front of white folks.” I was watching Marlon Wayans new stand up and he was saying it would have looked like the Source Awards in there if Chris had retaliated.” An even worse look for Black people. Rock was an easy target. It was some bitch ass shit.

Will Smith needs to embrace the fact that people won’t ever see him the way they did before. They don’t hate him just he’s never going to be the clean cut guy anymore. Maybe do a really good “bad guy” type of role and show people that dark side he has. And understand, you have to take some backlash but embrace it. It’s Hollywood. You’re only as well liked as your next successful project

The next Will Smith headline I want to see, is Snoop signing Will to a deal on Death Row. lmao!!

Tbh you could argue making fun of someone who is being cucked publically is just bullying.

This celebrity drama is for the lobotimized but if we take that out of it the man has been publically humiliated and comedians are making fun of him. If that were any of us we would absolutley be devastated and if you say otherwise you're lying. Maybe turning the other cheek is the mature thing to do not everyone has that in them and I think it's not fair to expect that.

5fz239r4wcq81.jpg

Tbh you could argue making fun of someone who is being cucked publically is just bullying.

This celebrity drama is for the lobotimized but if we take that out of it the man has been publically humiliated and comedians are making fun of him. If that were any of us we would absolutley be devastated and if you say otherwise you're lying. Maybe turning the other cheek is the mature thing to do not everyone has that in them and I think it's not fair to expect that.

Yes, let us weep for a millionaire who suckerpunches people.

Smith slaps Rock because he is much larger and knew he could get away with it.

Rock fights back the only dignified way he can, by talking about it in his comedy special. Smith gets butt hurt and says he should move on. So again, when Rock actually retaliated, Smith is pissed off. Sounds like a fucking bully bitch to me.

He deserves to be continually screwed over by her.

The right thing to do is to dump her, take his lumps, apologise to Chris publicly and in private. Then do an interview or something explaining why his behaviour was wrong and admitting full guilt because he was in a shit place in his life and with someone who isn't right for him. He had no business in doing this. His wife is trash. She will continue to be trash. There will be more 'episodes and entanglements' yet. Do you think Jada thinks more of him after all this? Is he Tupac yet?

Nope.

Back