Planes, Trains & Automobiles Remake Starring Will Smith & Kevin Hart

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
in-the-upcoming-planes-trains-and-automobiles-remake-will-v0-cme2crp4kvvb1.jpg

1. Always a bad idea to remake a classic

2. Will Smith has sucked for 15 years or more and is generally hated by most after the Chris Rock slap

3. Kevin Hart movies in general usually suck plus he was destroyed by Katt Williams

4. Director is a woman and majority of women directors suck

Attachments

• in-the-upcoming-planes-trains-and-automobiles-remake-will-v0-cme2crp4kvvb1.jpg
    in-the-upcoming-planes-trains-and-automobiles-remake-will-v0-cme2crp4kvvb1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
Was the original even that good? It would be great if they would have it take place in the 80s no smartphones or internet access.

I’m a big fan of the original. I think Hughes had his fair number of classics from that decade and Planes is one of the most poignant, funny, and rewatchable. Martin and Candy pairing was inspired.

Remake feels totally unnecessary, which can be said for many remakes.

The original sucked, maybe this one will actually be good
The man who goes to the theater to watch absolute trash didn't like Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
artworks-hXm2oPy2Su0n4alh-TLujHQ-t500x500.jpg

This will be as good as the Honeymooners remake..

View attachment 1030425

1. Always a bad idea to remake a classic

2. Will Smith has sucked for 15 years or more and is generally hated by most after the Chris Rock slap

3. Kevin Hart movies in general usually suck plus he was destroyed by Katt Williams

4. Director is a woman and majority of women directors suck
Is the train in this movie Jada Pinkett Smith?

Last edited:
Is Will Smith still around? I thought his career had been cucked out of existence.

Back