Media Cejudo: "I'm Merab x10"

Cejudo is a great fighter,but he has never proven he is 10x Merab. SIT DOWN YOUNG MAN.
Yeah but he was 2 division UFC champion and Olympic Gold medalist. He's cringe at times but he's achieved things most fighters/athletes will never achieve. Merab doesn't even want to fight for the belt lol.

Yeah but he was 2 division UFC champion and Olympic Gold medalist. He's cringe at times but he's achieved things most fighters/athletes will never achieve. Merab doesn't even want to fight for the belt lol.
I would really like to see them fight.

He won the Flyweight title in a very controversial decision, defended vs an emaciated Dillashaw then moved up and fought Moraes for the vacant title which aged horribly. Then he defended vs a washed up Cruz who had been out of action for 3 years! From injuries. His title wins and defenses are some of the worst and he was still the guy who lost to Benavidez and barely skirted by Jussier Formiga. The Cejudo sensationalism to me is just an example of how people follow narratives sold to them and not what actual happened. I look forward to Cejudo vs Aljo, it'll answer some serious questions.

Fuck that. Moraes was a goddamned animal in that fight.

He's a lot of things, but he went 1-5 after that loss which is the definition of aging poorly. Beyond that, Moraes really has always been chinny and will gas hard if pressed. Cejudo definitely exposed him and fought the fight perfectly, all the respect in the world to him, he fought the perfect fight and had to get through a war to do it but I can still be critical of Moraes.

He's a lot of things, but he went 1-5 after that loss which is the definition of aging poorly. Beyond that, Moraes really has always been chinny and will gas hard if pressed. Cejudo definitely exposed him and fought the fight perfectly, all the respect in the world to him, he fought the perfect fight and had to get through a war to do it but I can still be critical of Moraes.
No I dont believe that bullshit at all. Moraes was a beast in this fight,and Henry had to adapt and fight just as hard to be able to win. It was a great fucking fight. What happens after to his career dont got shit to do with this fight.

No I dont believe that bullshit at all. Moraes was a beast in this fight,and Henry had to adapt and fight just as hard to be able to win. It was a great fucking fight. What happens after to his career dont got shit to do with this fight.

I see we've reached an impasse lol.

Cejudo is a great fighter,but he has never proven he is 10x Merab. SIT DOWN YOUNG MAN.
He's proven that he's a double champ, Olympic gold medalist and one of the most accomplished and skilled fighters in the history of the division.

Silly to suggest Merab is anywhere near that level at this point.

He's proven that he's a double champ, Olympic gold medalist and one of the most accomplished and skilled fighters in the history of the division.

Silly to suggest Merab is anywhere near that level at this point.
Merab's fight against Yan changes the game. Cant rest on laurels. Got to get in there and prove it in 2023

Just 'cause someone hasn't done something (like submit somebody in the octagon) it doesn't mean they're not capable of it. Heck, before a year ago, Alexa Grasso hasn't even secured a submission. 70% of submissions open up from your guard, anyways. Henry doesn't get taken down. Henry's incredibly intelligent and he frequently trains with GOAT's like DJ and Jones, so I'm sure he's picked up submission skills.

You guys can say Henry didn't beat DJ all you want, but the truth is the DJ that he beat, after rolling his ankle, had the most title defenses in UFC history. (And his striking was very green. Whereas now it ends fights) Even a draw with someone like that is nothing you can legitimately discredit, SO NICE TRIES, but there's a lollipop you can suck on!

Last edited:
Just 'cause someone hasn't done something (like submit somebody in the octagon) it doesn't mean they're not capable of it. Heck, before a year ago, Alexa Grasso hasn't even secured a submission. 70% of submissions open up from your guard, anyways. Henry doesn't get taken down. Henry's incredibly intelligent and he frequently trains with GOAT's like DJ and Jones, so I'm sure he's picked up submission skills.

You guys can say Henry didn't beat DJ all you want, but the truth is the DJ that he beat, after rolling his ankle, had the most title defenses in UFC history. (And his striking was very green. Whereas now it ends fights) Even a draw with someone like that is nothing you can legitimately discredit, SO NICE TRIES, but there's a lollipop you can suck on!
Henry is a great fighter. I just dont think he's miles above Merab if they fight right now. I think Merab's a tough fight for anyone.

Back