Crime 'Eunuch Maker' ring on trial in London (Warning: disturbing content)

I believe a grown adult should be allowed to do whatever they want to their own body and to indulge in whatever fetish they want....

On their own fucking island with no access to children or social media.

Yeah, I don't see this catching on with children <45>

I agree, people can do whatever they want with their own bodies.

The extreme body modification guys make me feel a bit queasy - but if they want to mutilate themselves, it's up to them.

Some of those guys chopping off fingers to make their hands into claws... yeah, most people are going to stretch to a tattoo and a piercing at most.

I don't understand the right wing talking point/fear that if children see someone cutting off their own fingers or some shit that they're going to go do it. They'll probably just feel sick and never look at that content again.

He got fixed.
Hey, it's the topic of this thread.
tenor.gif

Never anything of substance to say, you just chime in on every thread to stick it to anyone defending any normalcy or decency. I can only imagine how sad and frustrated you really are inside that prison you call a mind.

<{hughesimpress}>
The only thing he lives for is to try to make others as miserable as himself. Sad really, he's probably the product of fucked up parenting, bullying and never being taken seriously. If it wasn't for his edgelord posts, he wouldn't get any attention here either.

Yeah, I don't see this catching on with children <45>

I agree, people can do whatever they want with their own bodies.

The extreme body modification guys make me feel a bit queasy - but if they want to mutilate themselves, it's up to them.

Some of those guys chopping off fingers to make their hands into claws... yeah, most people are going to stretch to a tattoo and a piercing at most.

I don't understand the right wing talking point/fear that if children see someone cutting off their own fingers or some shit that they're going to go do it. They'll probably just feel sick and never look at that content again.

You would think that would be the case, but then explain why it's not just one person.[/QUOTE]

You would think that would be the case, but then explain why it's not just one person.

That's like saying explain why there isn't just one cannibal in the world.

One is a very specific target.

I'm just glad it's limited to an extremely low number.

That's like saying explain why there isn't just one cannibal in the world.

One is a very specific target.

I'm just glad it's limited to an extremely low number.
Ever hear about copycat murders? They get the idea from somewhere. Possibly video/clips they've seen somewhere maybe?

Do you really honestly believe children cannot be influenced by what they see online? If that's the case why have any restrictions on what a child can watch.

I saw one from a guy in Japan who cut his off, cooked it, threw a party, and served it to the guests. 70 people showed up.

His name was Mao Sugiyama.

70 people? I don't know if I should be impressed, I'd need to see how big the portions were

Ever hear about copycat murders? They get the idea from somewhere. Possibly video/clips they've seen somewhere maybe?

Copycat murders are usually carried out by adults.

You could argue that murderers shouldn't be covered in such detail, but then you're effectively talking about censorship of media.

Also, if you did have an issue with people finding out about 'Eunuch Maker' and other things, where did you find out about it? Because I found out about it here, on Sherdog. Does that make this forum part of the problem? If you or I followed through with this type of action, we'd both have got the idea from here, right? But I'm fairly sure we won't, because the story is only shared because it's a load of "WTF!"

Do you really honestly believe children cannot be influenced by what they see online? If that's the case why have any restrictions on what a child can watch.

I believe children can be influenced, for sure, and have no issues with restricting what they can and can't see. But I'm not sure they're signing up for 'Eunuch Maker's' website and paying for his videos, so I'm not really sure how you think this particular 'thing' can affect kids?

Seems extremely unlikely to me that it will even be seen, let alone have any type of influence. The most I can imagine is the story gets spotted in the media and becomes an urban myth.

Kids can be impressionable, but there are limits to what they're likely to copy, and even further limits to what they're likely to come into contact with. Pretending this is dangerous to kids is taking Helen Lovejoy to the extreme.

I can pretty much guarantee this is more dangerous to fully grown adults than children.

Uh…we have entire industries based around this very idea. Not only is it not frowned upon, you’re a bigot for even questioning it.

At least in the UK it's a long and drawn out process with a lot of things you have to do first. Someone doing DIY stuff should obviously be severely punished.

Never anything of substance to say, you just chime in on every thread to stick it to anyone defending any normalcy or decency. I can only imagine how sad and frustrated you really are inside that prison you call a mind.

<{hughesimpress}>
Ah yes, there is a gaping hole in the discourse over people chopping off nuts without, my genuine take.
My apologies for leaving you....hanging.... the term paper will be out any day now.

It's not like they're going to reproduce, right? It's a self solving problem.

<Fedor23>

It doesn't work like that. Most LGBT etc. people are born to straight, cis etc. parents. There's also the 'recruitment' argument.

is there really no "ignore thread" option on this forum? ffs

Back