News Francis Ngannou in talks with GLORY

Would you like to see Ngannou fight in GLORY?

• Total voters
Yes bro, he’s a very exciting fighter and his story is super inspiring. Jamal has been battling cancer for a few years now (and still, but thankfully his situation has now stabilized), and kept on fighting.

Yeah sir I think Ben Saddik should be favored against Francis. Imo Ngannou always has a chance to win though, he’s a freakin’ special athlete, but I expect JBS to win a decision in a competitive slugfest.

View attachment 974248

You're getting me excited about kickboxing again sir.
Now I want to see this fight.
I don’t know if we’ll get this particular fight, but still, make sure to check out Jamal Ben Saddik his next fight sir. It’s guaranteed all action.
Jamal Ben Saddik is definitely worth watching, bud.

Yeah I have seen a few matches of his since @BoxerMaurits mentioned him.
I’ve never seen a boring JBS fight, lol

I don’t know if we’ll get this particular fight, but still, make sure to check out Jamal Ben Saddik his next fight sir. It’s guaranteed all action.

I’ve never seen a boring JBS fight, lol

I have seen some highlights of him, he looks all action.

I would LOVE to see Rico pick him apart in Glory :)

It’s actually funny to see all these sherdorks act like francis has endless options while going into his late 30’s. Lol

If a weird fight vs a top boxer doesn't formulate then he probably won't end up making any more, perhaps less than the 8m the UFC offered him for the Jones fight (which is low but still).

Pretty sure he regrets it all now. Fighting Jones is more prestigious than this.

Pretty sure he regrets it all now. Fighting Jones is more prestigious than this.
He'll never admit it, but there's no doubt he regrets his decision.

Nobody even talks about him anymore. The Jones fight would've given a LOT more recognition (win or lose) and a LOT more money (win or lose) than any opportunity he has available to him right now. That dream of fighting Fury for tens of millions of dollars has completely vanished. There is no way Fury is even considering this now, because the little star power Francis had is quickly burning out.

I have seen some highlights of him, he looks all action.
He really is sir. In 2018 JBS won a 8-man heavyweight tournament with a broken hand in the final (his dominant right hand). He didn’t give a fuck and continued to punch his way to win the whole thing just with his left hand, lol

Adegbuyi claimed to have the more tough road to the final and said that’s the reason why he was exhausted and Jamal won the fight, so last August they rematched in a single fight, with both guys being fresh, and Ben Saddik slaughtered him in the first round

I attended this fight with my bro @TacticalTijs
Tijs was rooting for Benny, I was rooting for Jamal. I filmed the whole thing so if you prefer to watch it from our (almost ringside) perspective, here you go:)
https://share.icloud.com/photos/07bkhRJcBTAe16_cVyTudA22A
Like I said I was rooting pretty damn hard for Jamal, I’m a huge fan, so don’t mind me screaming sir lol<45>

I suspect if he doesn't box he will end up in the PFL, they seem to offer the best one off pay outside the UFC and now have links with Paul.

Last edited:
He really is sir. In 2018 JBS won a 8-man heavyweight tournament with a broken hand in the final (his dominant right hand). He didn’t give a fuck and continued to punch his way to win the whole thing just with his left hand, lol

Adegbuyi claimed to have the more tough road to the final and said that’s the reason why he was exhausted and Jamal won the fight, so last August they rematched in a single fight, with both guys being fresh, and Ben Saddik slaughtered him in the first round

Tijs was rooting for Benny, I was rooting for Jamal. I filmed the whole thing so if you prefer to watch it from our (almost ringside) perspective, here you go:)
Like I said I was rooting pretty damn hard for Jamal, I’m a huge fan, so don’t mind me screaming sir lol<45>

I was rooting for Benny, but to be honest I was quite disappointed when I saw him. He did not look as fit as he could be and for a fight like this, I would expect him to turn up as the best possible Benny..

They might pay him, but not much of casual audience in the US will be watching a kickboxing match. Can't speak for the rest of the world.

Anyone who does not want to see Francis fight soon is on my kill list. I don't care where, man is an exciting fighter and he should fight now! I am a fight fan!
I think Francis is simply a bit too demanding with his terms and conditions, and that is principally why he hardly ever fights.

He fought one time in 2020.
He fought one time in 2021
He fought one time in 2022 (Jan '22).

I just don't think anything much will change as regards the frequency of him fighting, even though he won't be fighting in UFC any more.

just my view on that.

I was rooting for Benny, but to be honest I was quite disappointed when I saw him. He did not look as fit as he could be and for a fight like this, I would expect him to turn up as the best possible Benny..
Yeah that’s right. Against Badr it looked like he really was on his A-game, and I expected Adegbuyi to look kinda the same against Jamal.
JBS himself showed up in great shape though! Imo the best shape he ever had

Big Frank is our champion and the baddest man on the planet until Jon Jones beats him!!! Francis is a god damned legend and I'll always be a fan all of you haters can lick my taint!!!

Yeah I liked your video better for sure.
I would've been yelling too, believe that lol.

Was that old bald guy at the end his father?

I think Francis is simply a bit too demanding with his terms and conditions, and that is principally why he hardly ever fights.

He fought one time in 2020.
He fought one time in 2021
He fought one time in 2022 (Jan '22).

I just don't think anything much will change as regards the frequency of him fighting, even though he won't be fighting in UFC any more.

just my view on that.

I think it's more lack of contenders.

At the top for a while, we've had Stipe (fights even more irregularly than Frank) and Boner (wasn't a HW until Francis was well on his way out the door).

The dark horses are Blaydes (already lost to Frank twice) and Igor, who is still developing and doing well.

As infrequent as Ngannou would fight and as fast as those fights were, there weren't really interesting match ups.

As a side note, I would've liked to have seen Francis vs. DC.

Big Frank could of been swimming in a pool full of cornnuts right now
But instead he chose the other

Yeah I liked your video better for sure.
I would've been yelling too, believe that lol.

Was that old bald guy at the end his father?
Yes that’s his old man, and the tall guy is his little brother.
Hahah those events are there to unleash everything you got sir

He'll never admit it, but there's no doubt he regrets his decision.

Nobody even talks about him anymore. The Jones fight would've given a LOT more recognition (win or lose) and a LOT more money (win or lose) than any opportunity he has available to him right now. That dream of fighting Fury for tens of millions of dollars has completely vanished. There is no way Fury is even considering this now, because the little star power Francis had is quickly burning out.
When he saw what Conor did with Floyd he didn't pay attention to one "little" detail:
he could be marketed as a UFC Champion.
Not even gonna talk about his star power, McGregor was already transitioning to mainstream, almost nobody knows who the hell is Francis outside a Sherdog-type community.

Back