History repeating itself

Colbys not easy to beat and is in your face pressuring you from start to finish

He's playing his position well. He will fight, and beat Colby.

For now he's likely negotiating; a new deal, getting the fight in the UK, rematch clause, a guarantee that Mas is next if he upsets Burns, & who knows what else.

username checks out

uzfBc8m.gif

Let's see- Colby lost to Usman twice, once by KO. Leon beat Usman twice in a row with one by KO.

Does that sound like a scenario where Leon would feel the need to duck Colby? I mean, I know logic isn't the Sherdog strong suite, but any dummy could figure this scenario out.

Let's see- Colby lost to Usman twice, once by KO. Leon beat Usman twice in a row with one by KO.

Does that sound like a scenario where Leon would feel the need to duck Colby? I mean, I know logic isn't the Sherdog strong suite, but any dummy could figure this scenario out.
Styles make fights. Colby throws more volume than Usman. Usman never KO’d Colby it was a TKO with Colby instantly protesting it

I think the whole colby thing is a ploy by the bald one to create controversy and intrigue

You can bet the house if Masvidal wins this week, Dana will Dana and end the Colby promotion campaign with Did you see Masivdal ? that's the biggest fight to make, Leon is calling for it, and will give Leon (UK Market) the drama filled contest that will generate PPVs

Styles make fights. Colby throws more volume than Usman. Usman never KO’d Colby it was a TKO with Colby instantly protesting it
I am afraid that Leon is a way better striker, and that Colby would need to take him down to win; after the last fight with Leon, I see him struggling to do that.

Colby lost the striking battle to Usman twice, no way in hell he beats Leon in the standup.

Styles make fights and Colby's style is a huge problem for Leon and he knows it.

I think Leon submits Colby, actually. And I'm not anti-Colby I'm just starting to appreciate Leon's fighting abilities more.

Styles make fights and Colby's style is a huge problem for Leon and he knows it.
Styles DO make fights. I fighter that is not going to win in the standup and can't control TDs is going to lose.

Are people actually delusional enough to think Colby would out strike Leon?

Back