Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

Don't raise other people's kids, if you are, do it by example. And be the adult. lol. A child's poor behaviour doesn't justify yours.

Lol... I'm sure those kids have been surrounded by adults their entire life, and now they've learned that their actions may come back to haunt them.

Kid probably won't care when these last two fights paid for his car, college, and early retirement.

You can thank the izzy ppv points for that. If Alex was fighting Whittaker or something nobody would give a shit or watch.

That whole family is gonna be feeling it the next few days and leading into his next fight. Their dad got ktfo and lost the belt.

I love how shamelessy petty izzy is here. haha and probably a good lesson for the kid.

What I find amazing is, how did izzy find the kid in the crowd?

Kid probably won't care when these last two fights paid for his car, college, and early retirement.

You can thank the izzy ppv points for that. If Alex was fighting Whittaker or something nobody would give a shit or watch.
Facts. Izzy pretty much single handedly set Pereira's family for life financially.

Without Izzy, not a chance Pereira get fast tracked in the UFC and he is unlikely to get the belt.

I'm pretty sure that kid was still trash talking izzy in the lead up to the last fight and reliving that moment that you said he matured from

First of all, he's a fucking kid. Israel is supposed to be a grown man. When Alex is laying there stone-cold unconscious that child doesn't know if his dad will ever wake up again. Israel knows and understands the realities of what they're doing in there. A 6 year old child (estimated age when the little boy mocked an out-cold Israel) has no clue what the fuck is going on. A 30+ year old man going eye-for-an-eye in such a sadistic way with a fucking child over something that happened when said child was 6 years younger? I shouldn't be surprised the vast majority around here think that's so awesome, but I am. Then again, I think you're the same one who thinks Jon Jones is not a multi-time PED cheat. Still being surprised by people around here makes me almost as naive as you are.

Second of all, what makes you "pretty sure" of that? If it was the same countdown video I saw, the producers actually ask the child to relive what happened and explain it. Of course due to editing you never hear them asking questions, but they're in the back of the car with him and clearly bring it up. The kid just shrugged and briefly explained it for them. Not exactly the scathing mockery you're making it out to be, but maybe you saw some stuff that I didn't.

Which, either way....you don't do something like that to a kid who doesn't know if his dad is alive or dead.

This might all be a moot point, because I have yet to see proof that's who Israel was doing that to.

i don’t get it. sherdog has milquetoast reddit-tier sensibilities for 99% of topics, but the one time a little pearl clutching is warranted, and people go all in simping for a guy who taunts his opponents kids. they’re like elementary school kids, wtf is wrong with you. who cares what they said about izzy before, they’re kids.

i don’t get it. sherdog has milquetoast reddit-tier sensibilities for 99% of topics, but the one time a little pearl clutching is warranted, and people go all in simping for a guy who taunts his opponents kids. they’re like elementary school kids, wtf is wrong with you. who cares what they said about izzy before, they’re kids.
Its years of stacked up anger unleashed

First of all, he's a fucking kid. Israel is supposed to be a grown man. When Alex is laying there stone-cold unconscious that child doesn't know if his dad will ever wake up again. Israel knows and understands the realities of what they're doing in there. A 6 year old child (estimated age when the little boy mocked an out-cold Israel) has no clue what the fuck is going on. A 30+ year old man going eye-for-an-eye in such a sadistic way with a fucking child over something that happened when said child was 6 years younger? I shouldn't be surprised the vast majority around here think that's so awesome, but I am. Then again, I think you're the same one who thinks Jon Jones is not a multi-time PED cheat. Still being surprised by people around here makes me almost as naive as you are.

Second of all, what makes you "pretty sure" of that? If it was the same countdown video I saw, the producers actually ask the child to relive what happened and explain it. Of course due to editing you never hear them asking questions, but they're in the back of the car with him and clearly bring it up. The kid just shrugged and briefly explained it for them. Not exactly the scathing mockery you're making it out to be, but maybe you saw some stuff that I didn't.

Which, either way....you don't do something like that to a kid who doesn't know if his dad is alive or dead.

This might all be a moot point, because I have yet to see proof that's who Israel was doing that to.

If the kid isn't capable of seeing his father get KO'd, he shouldn't be at the fucking arena.

I'm dying he actually taunted his son back. Pity, but Israel is self admittedly pity haha.

Also the son was a little shit and without respect. If my son did that to my opponent he'd regret it. He's going to do a lot of squats and pushups until he can't move again for a couple of days.

If you're 12 best watch your mouth when the alpha's are doing their thing. I hate those arrogant kids that ride on the coattail of their daddy.

If the kid isn't capable of seeing his father get KO'd, he shouldn't be at the fucking arena.

First of all, I doubt any kid on Earth is capable of seeing that without it taking some sort of psychological toll. But Alex's questionable parenting decisions aren't the kid's fault.

But more importantly, it's one thing to see his dad get KO'd. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about a 30+ year old "man" vengefully lashing out at a child over something that child did when he was a little boy. Lashing out in a way that has more potential to cause far more emotional and psychological damage than anything the likes of Colby Covington or Conor McGregor have ever said "about people's families" that gets everyone around here so riled up.

was a very cucked move by him, his kids were like 5 years old when they did that and didnt know what they were doing, brains were not developed enough to understand complex emotions and why that's an inappropriate thing to do. Adesanya is 33 and knows full well it's wrong. That's just petty, spiteful and evil, karma will come back to bite him for this. Gets slept brutally in his next fight or humiliated by Khamzat.

Last edited:
dont bring your kids at the fights and you will not encounter issues like this

They know right from wrong.
If i had done that when I was a kid my father would have banished me to the shadow realms

Of course the guy with 100,000 posts and a professional wrestling avatar from 1998 thinks there is some "grey area" that allows for heckling a crying ten year old relative of the man you just knocked out.

Way to out yourself as that kind of guy.

Back