News *** The Jake Paul v Nate Diaz Official Discussion Mega Thread ***

Who wins?

• Total voters
And Nate just proved leaving the UFC can be quite lucrative.

He'll make millions.

Of course! It has nothing to do with Nate himself, leaving UFC is lucrative.

This will just make Francis asking for even more money!

Dumb.

Jake Paul has legit trainers and spends time at it. Nate is old, has a ton of wear and tear, and can't use his grappling at all.

And that's before we mention the likely 15-20 pounds Jake Paul will have over Nate, if not more.

Freakshow fight that I have zero interest in
This.

FOTY?!?!?

But seriously a Jake Paul fight to look forward to. Because any Diaz fight will do hah.

Also, where are all the people who claimed Nate was nothing without the UFC and he should just sign another terrible contract?

<36>

Nate > UFC

nate-diaz.gif

I thought his brother was the one talking about fighting him? Weird.

Either way, should be entertaining and a good payday for Nate.
So do you mean Logan Paul was talking fighting Nate or Nick was talking fighting Jake?
Fuck it lets get a tag team tournament going. Hart Foundation vs Diaz Bros, Demolition vs the Paul Bros and the winners face off at Wrassle Monster Jam this Summer!!!!!

Jake should would win Nate can box for MMA but he is not a good boxer and has no power it would be more interesting if Jake didn't already prove he himself isn't that good by losing to Fury but it will sell Jake still has his fan but Nate is popular so it will do well.

Are you guys interested in this even though Jake lost to fury?

I’m eh. Love the Diaz bros but this isn’t that interesting. Nate looked like shit in his last fight and is old. Good for him for getting his money though

Meanwhile Big Frank is still on the sidelines sitting by the phone waiting for a call from Fury like a dumped girlfriend

Lol Nate has hands but he’s not beating Jake. He’ll make it competitive in the later rounds but that’s it
Nate is a lifelong professional fighter and Jake Paul is a roided up fratboy with a shitty youtube channel.

Back