Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Out of all the text messages in the court filings the media takes the one with Justin Smith instigating him. The other texts about his identity being stolen, favorite salon ravaged by BLM... nothing. Perhaps people after getting their identities stolen and businesses burned down say some things in the heat that are WRONG against the group that victimized them. Was he referring to BLM thugs or an entire race of people? It doesn't matter to the alt-left

Now somehow Perry shooting an armed white guy in a terrorist mob surrounding his car has to do with racism? Democrats are like cats and 2 year olds. Dangle something shiny in the other direction and they will forget about what's in front of them...
Insincere troll, confirmed.

I repeat, "When you can prove the DA left out evidence from discovery I'll be over here watching Perry's attorney pray for you. Because he sure as fuck can't prove any such thing. Get lost."

He discussed his plan for finding a way to "legally" kill someone, how to conserve ammo, only shooting people at the front, etc. and then characterized his own approach here as a "tactic". He also qualified his own apparent understanding of this tactic by noting that he didn't intend to even let anyone "near him or his car" at all. Considering all of that, and the fact that he refused to yield a light and drove into a crowd and then shot someone that had, a second prior, told him to "move on" (according to witnesses), I just don't know how a sane, rational human being could reach any other conclusion than premediated murder. On top of all that, the jury apparently didn't even have access to most of this, and convicted him on far less damning social media content that was made available to them.

like I said above, these new(er) developments alter my previous position.

I haven't had time to peruse these documents.

but if what you're implying is true, this does alter my opinion on the matter. it does appear he was looking for conflict.

It's almost like the courts had access to more detailed information than some random shit posters on twitter.

Crazy.

This is really my concern at the moment. I don't feel like there is a reason to placate an argument saying what Perry did was justified, but the troubling thing is the erosion of just a basic understanding that not only is racism wrong but reporting on it is right. I feel like every year we get further and further away from those rather obvious points, and now it is like we have an example of someone calling Black people monkeys, using the n word, talking about drowning his daughter if she dates a Black person and the right's reaction is it's wrong for the media to report this or Perry is being smeared. Even ten years ago I feel like a sane rightist would be able to go, okay yeah that's really, really bad. Now it seems as if the mere act of condemning racism is considered bad by the right, or it is "woke". This is very dangerous imo.

Honestly after these new details came out it changes everything to me. Knowing that Perry's favorite salon was vandalized by BLM terrorists I completely understand why he would plot ways to kill one without getting in trouble.

This is kind of my problem here. I usually see things as racist that people on the right don't, and while that bothers me I can at least understand that not everyone is going to have my worldview. In this case Perry's racism is just so blatant that having to argue it is worrisome. We have to at least be able to acknowledge this.

For sure. Dude's definitely a racist. I just worry how easily the race card gets pulled and played minus the entire context of any given situation.

<Dany07>

You can find the quotes about Garret Foster glorifying him being ready for war and the people he victimizes with his AR won't do anything about it. Your type used to call it play stupid games or something...

aa249bef6d02fdd4a5e11baab1dd610a55238418fc7c7325aaf0e8aecc1993df_1.jpg

Famous last words.

like I said above, these new(er) developments alter my previous position.
Which new developments? Both parties had on record said they despise the other. One party was in a mob, committed open crimes including false imprisonment with deadly force, and had the AR in the ready position on camera with witnesses saying it was not only at mid level but pointed at the man. Sadly his quotes of "Pussies do nothing when I point my gun at them" didn't go as planned.

Which new developments? Both parties had on record said they despise the other. One party was in a mob, committed open crimes including false imprisonment with deadly force, and had the AR in the ready position on camera with witnesses saying it was not only at mid level but pointed at the man. Sadly his quotes of "Pussies do nothing when I point my gun at them" didn't go as planned.
d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Honestly after these new details came out it changes everything to me. Knowing that Perry's favorite salon was vandalized by BLM terrorists I completely understand why he would plot ways to kill one without getting in trouble.
You fuck with my highlights then you’re basically taking your life into your own hands.

I haven't had time to peruse these documents.

but if what you're implying is true, this does alter my opinion on the matter. it does appear he was looking for conflict.
And what does it do to your self-righteous posturing about dishonesty, precisely?

Insincere troll, confirmed.

I repeat, "When you can prove the DA left out evidence from discovery I'll be over here watching Perry's attorney pray for you. Because he sure as fuck can't prove any such thing. Get lost."
What incoherent nonsense are you blabbing about? You think his racist posts and his beef with a largely white domestic terrorist group matters, as it pertains to his self defense killing of a white person who on record said he planned to assault pussies who won't do anything? How does this matter in this case?

<Dany07>

You can find the quotes about Garret Foster glorifying him being ready for war and the people he victimizes with his AR won't do anything about it. Your type used to call it play stupid games or something...

aa249bef6d02fdd4a5e11baab1dd610a55238418fc7c7325aaf0e8aecc1993df_1.jpg
This is not an argument, dim bulb.

Does the DA get to decide if evidence is excluded from jury purview or not? Did you stick that crayon up your nose or was it your mom? These are the burning questions to which we all need answers. Until then, get lost.

It's almost like the courts had access to more detailed information than some random shit posters on twitter.

Crazy.
Yeah, that would be the bone I have to pick with those who consider themselves reasoned on this subject yet still find a way to defend this scumbag--how does it never ever occur to you that maybe the jury knows better than you?

On that note, @Edmond_Dantes I invite you to review this thread and give us a count of how many times you accused people ITT of dishonesty and ignoring facts. I'll be over there.

This is not an argument, dim bulb.

Does the DA get to decide if evidence is excluded from jury purview or not? Did you stick that crayon up your nose or was it your mom? These are the burning questions to which we all need answers. Until then, get lost.
Your grasp of the legal world and fetish with crayons makes it clear...

Your grasp of the legal world and fetish with crayons makes it clear...
iESVCLM.jpg

Concession accepted. Now fuck off, there's a good troll. Or go find that proof the DA withheld evidence from the defense. I'll be right here when you get back, not to worry.

Last edited:
Yeah, that would be the bone I have to pick with those who consider themselves reasoned on this subject yet still find a way to defend this scumbag--how does it never ever occur to you that maybe the jury knows better than you?

On that note, @Edmond_Dantes I invite you to review this thread and give us a count of how many times you accused people ITT of dishonesty and ignoring facts. I'll be over there.

Is he still doing that lame shtick?

I was under the impression that this Uber Driver, Perry was minding his own business, took a wrong turn into this crowd, who swarmed him, and this dude with an AK postured up on him.

He may still have had the legal right to defend himself, and genuinely thought his life was in danger.

however, from these more recent developments, especially, with his comments, about planning things, and anticipating how they may unfold..it seems like this Perry guy was looking for a fight. I haven't examined everything, but it does make his actions a little more suspect.

Back