• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Law Former President Donald Trump Indicted

First, stop misspelling business. It's really dumb and makes trying to pretend to take you seriously embarrassing.

Second, I apologize to Canada for trying to pawn someone a thick as you as one of their own.

Trump. Did. Not. Make. Any. Payments. To. Stormy.

Cohen. Paid. Stormy. With. Money. From. Bank. Fraud.

He did not "mislabel his NDA". Trump's business lied about paying Cohen back for crimes he committed.

It is not speculation. Allen Weisselberg Trump's CFO, has agreed to testify against his company over this already.
I'm trying to have a conversation with you, instead you just spew insults. Ok cool atleast I know not to engage with you bud, peace

Have fun acting like you know everything but know very little

Everything you said is bs and it isn't even what Bragg is charging or even said at any point. This case has nothing to do with Cohen so good luck with that bud

Trump paid stormy with bank fraud payments

Because a known criminal broke the law for some reason and Trump paid him his salary with his funds ...Cohen used the criminal funds to pay Stormy.

Trump used his own money or Trump orgs money to pay Cohen..as he had done forever, because he paid him retainers monthly

So yeah again that's not the way the world works, good try though

I'm trying to have a conversation with you, instead you just spew insults. Ok cool atleast I know not to engage with you bud, peace

Have fun acting like you know everything but know very little

Everything you said is bs and it isn't even what Bragg is charging or even said at any point. This case has nothing to do with Cohen so good luck with that bud

Listen, kiddo, I told you that last post was my last time being nice.

You're a fucking imbecile and not worth my time explaining this any further because if you actually read anything I posted, you wouldn't have said that stupid shit after while misspelling business like 10 times.. You haven't actually read anything I provided.

You'll only get insults and derision from me. That's all you deserve.

Listen, kiddo, I told you that last post was my last time being nice.

You're a fucking imbecile and not worth my time explaining this any further because if you actually read anything I posted, you wouldn't have said that stupid shit after while misspelling business like 10 times.. You haven't actually read anything I provided.

You'll only get insults and derision from me. That's all you deserve.
yup just as i thought a mental midget, reacts to all truth that goes contrary to your world view as a direct assualt on you, because this is all you have, this fourm and your lib politics....you don't want those kind of problems with me bud trust me..you have no idea who I am, but there are people on your side here like @Limbo Pete who know who I am and would advise you not to go that route with me.
However it's a free country do as you please

yup just as s thought s mental midget, reacts to all truth that goes contrary to your world view ad a direct assualt on you, because this is all you have, this fourm and your lib politics....you don't want those kind of problems with me bud trust me..you have no idea who I am, but there are people on your side here like @Limbo Pete who knows who I am and would advise you not to go that route with me.
However it's a free country do as you please

I'll be here after you get banned loser.

HollowDependentCommongonolek.webp

I'll be here after you get banned loser.

HollowDependentCommongonolek.webp
cool, so care to explain to me how , Cohen who is currently spending time in jail, for setting up false bank accounts on the behalf of numerous clients that he represented (not just Trump) and then deposited pay into those accounts to skirt tax penalties...

How is it that Trump is guilty of his crime, that is a leap, a huge leap actually.

The dude is now in jail for this exact crime, taking money from a client, opening up a bank account and withdrawing from that account as a buisness entity, to avoid personal tax responsibility.....

Tell me how Trump is guilty of his crime?

Lol again , keep pretending like you know what's going on, but just know that you know nothing my friend

cool, so care to explain to me how , Cohen who is currently spending time in jail, for setting up false bank accounts on the behalf of numerous clients that he represented (not just Trump) and then deposited pay into those accounts to skirt tax penalties...

How is it that Trump is guilty of his crime, that is a leap, a huge leap actually.

The dude is now in jail for this exact crime, taking money from a client, opening up a bank account and withdrawing from that account as a buisness entity, to avoid personal tax responsibility.....

Tell me how Trump is guilty of his crime?

Lol again , keep pretending like you know what's going on, but just know that you know nothing my friend

Trump isn't guilty of Cohen's crimes. Trump will be proven guilty of crimes that help cover up Cohen's crimes.

Doesn't look like you read the information I provided on the details of Cohen's crimes either, loser.

Trump isn't guilty of Cohen's crimes. Trump will be proven guilty of crimes that helps cover up Cohen's crimes.
absolutely not, because Bragg isn't even charging that at all, that came from your mind or the mind of some "law professor " who is really just a lib, attempting to sound smart to fill in the giant hole that is missing in Braggs case, that being the element of covering up a crime.

There's nothing to cover up, Cohen has been found guilty of this crime, and Trump was not the only person who paid him in funds, in which he set up separate bank accounts.

In other words for multiple clients that Mr Cohen defended, when they paid him, instead of depositing it into his own account. He set up illegal "buisness checking" accounts and used those payments as business funds so that he had no personal tax liability for those payments.

This is why he is in jail bro

Trump is not guilty because Cohen did the same thing to Trump as he had done to others.

This is why I asked you yesterday if you were honest enough to admit that Trump ORG was not the bank in which stormy was paid.

Rather it was paid by a shadow buisness account of Cohen

Sorry man cohens in jail for those crimes, Trump had nothing to do with it

absolutely not, because Bragg isn't even charging that at all, that came from your mind or the mind of some "law professor " who is really just a lib, attempting to sound smart to fill in the giant whole that is missing in Braggs case, the element of covering up a crime.

There's nothing to cover up, Cohen has been found guilty of this crime, and Trump was not the only person who paid him in funds, in which he set up separate bank accounts.

In other words for multiple clients that Mr Cohen defended, when they paid him, instead of depositing it into his own account. He set up illegal "buisness checking" accounts and used those payments as business funds

This is why he is in jail bro

Trump is not guilty because Cohen did the same thing to Trump as he had done to others.

This is why I asked you yesterday if you were honest enough to admit that Trump ORG was not the bank in which stormy was paid.

Rather it was paid by a shadow buisness account of Cohen

Sorry man cohens in jail for those crimes, Trump had nothing to do with it

You have not read the indictment or the charges against Cohen. You are a loser.

You have not read the indictment or the charges against Cohen. You are a loser.
lol wahhhhh I wouldn't read your leftist law professors view..

Too bad, I don't believe in lies,

So again.

Inorder for their even to be a misdemeanor buisness fraud charge, the state must prove that the defendent altered documents in order to defraud.

First before you even try elevating this case into a felony, can you show me concrete evidence that Trump hid these payments to defraud anyone, rather then to protect his right to privacy in regards to an affair?

If you can't, then don't expect me to believe that he is guilty of the felony level crime

lol wahhhhh I wouldn't read your leftist law professors view..

Too bad, I don't believe in lies,

So again.

Inorder for their even to be a misdemeanor buisness fraud charge, the state must prove that the defendent altered documents in order to defraud.

First before you even try elevating this case into a felony, can you show me concrete evidence that Trump hid these payments to defraud anyone, rather then to protect his right to privacy in regards to an affair?

If you can't, then don't expect me to believe that he is guilty of the felony level crime

I didn't link you someone else's opinion. I don't get all my information from youtube like you. lmao

I linked you the ACTUAL INDICMENT and the ACTUAL CRIMES of Cohen. From the state. No opinion. No quirky loser cutting frames to memes to activate your lizard brain. The raw documents.

You're a loser.

I didn't link you someone else's opinion. I don't get all my information from youtube like you. lmao

I linked you the ACTUAL INDICMENT and the ACTUAL CRIMES of Cohen. From the state. No opinion. No quirky loser cutting frames to memes to activate your lizard brain. The raw documents.

You're a loser.
Lol. Yes!

You're a loser.
how many clients has Cohen done this to? Or are you claiming this is the first time he had done this?

You do realize that there is a world that existed before 2016? Right

Please man, just stop bro you're having a meltdown...it's ok to view life outside your bubble it's good for you..

how many clients has Cohen done this to? Or are you claiming this is the first time he had done this?

You do realize that there is a world that existed before 2016? Right

Please man, just stop bro you're having a meltdown...it's ok to view life outside your bubble it's good for you..

I think you're correct. This crime reveals the long term criminality that Trump and Cohen participated in for years.

This isn't the first time either of them have done this together, just the first time they've been caught, at least so far. Cohen was his personal lawyer since 2006!

And their willingness to engage in this criminality so immediately to me reveals that this is just a normal thing they do.

The funniest shit is that he didn't have have to do this. To this day people as dumb as you exist and will vote for him even though you know he cheated on his pregnant wife to pay hookers for sex. And then pay them to shut their mouth after. lmao

Oh and you're a loser. I'm not having a meltdown, I'm just being entertained.

Last edited:
I think you're correct. This crime reveals the long term criminality that Trump and Cohen participated in for years.

This isn't the first time either of them have done this together, just the first time they've been caught, at least so far. Cohen was his personal lawyer since 2006!

And their willingness to engage in this criminality so immediately to me reveals that this is just a normal thing they do.

The funniest shit is that he didn't have have to do this. To this day people as dumb as you exist and will vote for him even though you know he cheated on his pregnant wife to pay hookers for sex. And then pay them to shut their math after. lmao

Oh and you're a loser. I'm not having a meltdown, I'm just being entertained.

I really don't know how to help you but I'll try, was the purpose of these shadow bank accounts (one of several that span across multiple clients, not just Trump) to protect Donald from being exposed for having sex with some one, or where these accounts set up so that he could recieve payments as a buisness entity and not have any personal tax liability?

I love it Trumps innocent but this guy did a crime so it's trumps crime too lol, is this what passes for intellect these days?

And sorry man all that make up you're putting on the mannequin "adulterer, cheated, pregnant wife" holds absolutely no weight in the court of law...only in the court of opinion, and you've lost that court case as trumps poll numbers have exploded since indictment and also shattered all previous received donation records....

@Rational Poster

So you think that Cohen set up all these accounts to protect his clients from being exposed for a myriad of crimes

And not because he wanted to skirt personal tax liability??

Lol

I really don't know how to help you but I'll try, was the purpose of these shadow bank accounts (one of several that span across multiple clients, not just Trump) to protect Donald from being exposed for having sex with some one, or where these accounts set up so that he could recieve payments as a buisness entity and not have any personal tax liability?

I love it Trumps innocent but this guy did a crime so it's trumps crime too lol, is this what passes for intellect these days?

And sorry man all that make up you're putting on the mannequin "adulterer, cheated, pregnant wife" holds absolutely no weight in the court of law...only in the court of opinion, and you've lost that court case as trumps poll numbers have exploded since indictment and also shattered all previous received donation records....

One last document that you won't read. The statement of facts that was released with the indictment. This is direct from the state. The exact details of the alleged scheme.
Loser

@Rational Poster

So you think that Cohen set up all these accounts to protect his clients from being exposed for a myriad of crimes

And not because he wanted to skirt personal tax liability??

Lol

lol if you read the statement of facts you would know that the payments were made intentionally in excess of Cohen's tax liability so he could pay the taxes, not hide them from liability.

You're so fucking dumb.

<Dany07>

One last document that you won't read. The statement of facts that was released with the indictment. This is direct from the state. The exact details of the alleged scheme.
Loser
yeah cohens a criminal, and a tax cheat..he took personal payments from many clients , deposited them into a shadow business accounts as an attempt to skirt tax law ...

This case has nothing to do with Cohen, outside of your own mind.. so I don't even know why I'm bothering destroying that narrative, however the reason is clear and it's what he is now in jail for..

Evading the tax man

lol if you read the statement of facts you would know that the payments were made intentionally in excess of Cohen's tax liability so he could pay the taxes, not hide them from liability.

You're so fucking dumb.

<Dany07>

Lol so he used these funds as away to evade taxes...cool man no idea why you're laughing we are saying the same thing

Back