Dariush VS Oliveira UFC 289 Jun 10

mbeethoven

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Ft3VtHCaAAAbsWo

Last edited:
Being a big fan of Charles, this is not sounding very promising for Da Bronx.

UFC politics aside this fight is rather interesting. Wish it would have been booked when Olives had the strap though.

Canadians needed this
Oh yeah, that’s the Vancouver card. Definitely a very good co-main for Nunes vs Pena lll.

Like the ME this last saturday. I really like both guys. Don’t want either guy to lose. No idea who wins that fight. Leaning Oliveira right now, but subject to change.

Everything worked out fine. Fight happens a month later and winner still fights for the title, nothing has changed

Well, now I kind of hope charles pulls out again if it means a guarenteed title shot for dariush lol. They should just do Charles vs. Arman, and Dariush vs. Islam. I don't understand why the UFC is making things difficult.

Dariush getting the Boogy Man treatment. Sucks.

Well, now I kind of hope charles pulls out again if it means a guarenteed title shot for dariush lol. They should just do Charles vs. Arman, and Dariush vs. Islam. I don't understand why the UFC is making things difficult.

Why should Charles fight that jobber?

Big fan of both guys. Very excited for the fight. I think Dariush has a much better chance at beating Islam than anyone else in the LW division. For that reason, I'm rooting for Dariush.

although dariush deserves a TS

he is the last one to talk about pull outs. didn't he sit out for a year with a sprained ankle?

Any details on what Charles Oliveira's injury might be? I wonder how serious it is given the fight is only being pushed back 1 month.

Charles always gets ‘injured’ before a fight against grapplers.

the only reason why he fought Islam is because it was a title fight and there was no contender.
Charles has a history of being ‘injured’ just before a fight against a grappler.

Back