Dariush VS Oliveira UFC 289 Jun 10

Well, now I kind of hope charles pulls out again if it means a guarenteed title shot for dariush lol. They should just do Charles vs. Arman, and Dariush vs. Islam. I don't understand why the UFC is making things difficult.

This is tough.

I'm a longtime DuBronx fan so I'm admittedly biased.

Dariush has been fucked over so often now that I am compelled to root for him and wish him the best.

This matchup is criminal if it's not 5 rounds.

The recent "SuperFight" was a horrible waste of the hottest division in the sport 155.

We need a prolific champion to sort out all the sharks or we need regular title fights within the weight class...

The talent and entertainment quotient in this division is fucking squandered.

Dana says a lot of things, makes a lot of promises. What may actually happen if Dariush wins (or Oliviera pulls out again) is that Dana will go back on his word to Dariush and give the title shot to Dustin, Justin, or Chandler-Conor winner.

Everything worked out fine. Fight happens a month later and winner still fights for the title, nothing has changed
Hope this is true and the UFC does not do Beneil dirty.

When is Conor vs Chandler btw?

Good, best course of action and yes, if he pulls out again give Dariush the shot.

although dariush deserves a TS

he is the last one to talk about pull outs. didn't he sit out for a year with a sprained ankle?

Sitting out is not the same as pulling out of a fight though sir.
He didn't mess with anyone's career by sitting.

Sitting out is not the same as pulling out of a fight though sir.
He didn't mess with anyone's career by sitting.

makhachev took alot of flack for getting the oliveira TS off of beating bobby green and hooker. dariush should have fought islam i thought.

Back