• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Israel Adesanya: “3-1 and done”

Do a 5th fight?

• Total voters
He didnt "settle" the score in a numbers sense,but the thing is he shouldnt need to do that. They are never gonna fight as many times it would take. Even if he did it and made it 4 - 3,people would just say "but not in kickboxing tho"

And if he beat him there "oh he's old now"

He shouldnt bother with trying to do any of that. He beat him and is happy to move on. If Poatan wants to fight him again,let him earn it. Nothing wrong with that. Izzy shouldnt be in the habit of hauling down ladders to guys trying to get him.

I don't know or do I care that much.

I put Kickboxing in a different category than MMA. So I say he is 1-1 and 0-2. There different sports. Semmy would beat 99% of the MMA in a Kickboxing match but in MMA it was a much different story. Same with LaBanner.

It's not 3-1, it's 2-0 in kickboxing and 1-1 in MMA.

We can all agree Poatan was the more accomplished kickboxer even if you think Izzy should have won the first fight, given that he was a Glory double champ and Izzy wasn't. (To be clear I don't watch kickboxing so I have no opinion on who won the first fight.)

In MMA it's a different story, at this point Izzy is by far the more accomplished mixed martial artist.

If they both want to be done with it, whatever. That's fine. I don't care. If Alex won a couple fights and Izzy tried to deny him a shot, that would be obvious ducking IMO.

At this point, I think the record shows Alex was the better man. If Izzy wants to go on with the delusion that only the last one counts, that's his prerogative.

If they both want to be done with it, whatever. That's fine. I don't care. If Alex won a couple fights and Izzy tried to deny him a shot, that would be obvious ducking IMO.

At this point, I think the record shows Alex was the better man. If Izzy wants to go on with the delusion that only the last one counts, that's his prerogative.

Did you watch their kickboxing fights?

Well, Alex is moving to LHW instead of trying to get a rematch so i would say that constitutes another L

Izzy 2-1 in MMA. Case closed

Did Izzy indeed settle the score?

They're 1-1 in MMA. Kickboxing is irrelevant. In MMA, they're even

Like saying any wrestler whoever held a win in wrestling over a MMA fighter who came from wrestling is losing the MMA series somehow because they lost a NCAA or Olympic wrestling match to them

So fans want it settled? I guess you have one more MMA fight and 3 kickboxing bouts then? I would like them to run it back but I think whatever Izzy does his detractors will find a way to discredit him. If he knocks Alex stiff again at 185 it will be oh Alex is too depleted at this weight. If they rematch straight away, oh it was too soon for Alex. If Alex goes to 205 and Izzy beats him there they will bring age or Prime into it. Izzy basically won the best way possible and it still wasn't enough. The ones that strictly talk about the fights from the results can play a simple numbers game and say it's 1-3 but if you've actually seen the fights you'll know it's much closer than the numbers suggest.

Alot of people seem to think that Izzy's win doesnt count at all though. As if it cant matter at all because Poatan is "ahead"

You should see the comments he has been getting for it

That's who he does it for.... the folks who worry too much about what is perceived "gay", so much so they get defensive as if it is an accusation on them lol.

but yeah.. "The Last Bendover" comment was funny though. :D

He's constantly reinforcing that he wants no part of Alex again lol

Reactions: MGS
If they fight 10 times, it might be 5-5 or 6-4. The difference between Alex and Izzy is that the former is willing to fight 10 times while the latter is happy to get his one W and run.

Wholly fuck, you guys still coping?

IZZY IS THE CHAMPION, ALEX IS SCARED OF GETTING KTFO!!!! AGAIN.
HE CANT MAKE THE WEIGHT, YOU MORONS!

Back