Media Israel Adesanya: “3-1 and done”

Do a 5th fight?

• Total voters
People say the Kickboxing fights have asterisks due to the "robbery" and "bad standing 8" count.

My problem isn't the score, it's that he said he doesn't give a flying fuck, but he clearly does. If Alex or talks about Alex were put in front of him again, he'd give every fuck
He's putting those fucks away for now though. He's given those fucks too much of his attention,and now he is ready for new fucks to give (or not).

It's not 3-1, it's 2-0 in kickboxing and 1-1 in MMA.

We can all agree Poatan was the more accomplished kickboxer even if you think Izzy should have won the first fight, given that he was a Glory double champ and Izzy wasn't. (To be clear I don't watch kickboxing so I have no opinion on who won the first fight.)

In MMA it's a different story, at this point Izzy is by far the more accomplished mixed martial artist.
I encourage you to watch the kickboxing matches. Makes things a lot more interesting than just "2-0".

It looks like some Adesanya haters are going to need therapy for a long time. People comparing this to a video game or to a sports team in the playoffs have lost touch with reality.
The "3-1" zombies sound more autistic the more times they repeat it.

You all are so annoying Kickboxing argualby(!) 1-1 MMA 1-1, but the official results stand at 2-0 in kickboxing.
Most new Alex fans just dislike Adensanya, and I laugh at all the Adensanya fans who argue MMA is different than Kickboxing but then still need to bring up that arguably he was winning both kickboxing fights, I thought it doesnt matter? {<huh}

Its an even matched fight every time it will get made imo and if you can't see that you are gurgling on meat and not watching the sport.

Meatslobberin and Threads about this topic, like a moth to a flame.

Israel and his fans are some of the most fragile people on the internet. It would be laid to rest if Izzy just stopped mentioning him till there's a money fight in it for him, instead he is insecure and needs to get the last word in.

He was winning until he lost..lmao casual
i'm not saying he won or that isnt part of alex game just that when considering the entire context of their time in the ring/ cage together and izzy allowing him a fast come up to the title ,immediately running it back doesnt make sense to me

One thing not getting mentioned much is Alex beat Adesanya after his 5 th MMA fight.

So this apparent dominant champion was Ko’d by Alex after his 5 th MMA fight .

Think about that for a second.

Adesanya is scared because another loss to Alex means back of the queue.

Adesanya would rather rematch guys he already beat twice.

Adesanya was saying he wouldn’t fight Alex again before Alex announced he would go up in weight class.

Izzy knocked him out cold people shouldn't be hating, but they do.
No that was the cool part, he should have left it that and stopped talking about Alex.

Not acting like he doesn't care that it's 1-3 and bringing more attention to it.

That just paints him in the worst possible light.

Winning the lastest fight especially when they are still considered in top form is a big deal.

Their fights are weird. Saved by the bell, dubious stoppages, dubious decisions, saved by a standing 8 count etc. I don’t think either of them want to fight each other again. Pereira seems content at being up 3-1, and Izzy seems content to end their rivalry having won their last fight the way he did. Both guys know how dangerous a fight and how difficult it is to fight another striker their size and so skilled. I believe they should run it back because they are 1 and 1 in mma and it’d be annoying to not have that settled. From what I see, however, they don’t appear to want a piece of each other anymore. If Izzy says just one thing poorly about Alex, however Alex is gonna want that rematch, I bet. If either of them gets the 205 belt, you best believe that rematch will happen swiftly.

Yea I think they’re ready for a break. They are both in danger against each other the entire fight and they know it. Both are kinda quitting while they’re ahead. AP is also going to be much healthier at 205.

What would be incredible is if AP wins the LHW title and Izzy defends the MW title and then they meet again.

Yeah. It took four tries but he overcame this obstacle. Time to move on.

No but like bro I don’t understand why you wouldn’t wanna prove you’re better by wanting to beat that dude as much or more than he’s beaten me. To me I wouldn’t be better until I had the number, that’s all that matters at the end of the day, and he’s only 1-3. Even in MMA they’re 1-1 at least beat him with that fact that you’re the overall better fighter.

That's what's crazy, they're 1-1 in the UFC. Izzy has the chance to really settle it.

Nah, let's fight Gastelum again.

Back