Media Conor gives boxing advice to KingRy

Yeah we do.

Go have a real conversation with a real person, you might learn something.

right. i'm sure conor bestowed advice to a boxing champ, given conor's wealth of knowledge on the subject and garcia's mere iota of boxing experience.

Conor had more punch variety than even Ryan in boxing that’s the sad part

yeah, he threw many different kinds of bad punches.

Last edited:
So cringe. Like listening to some random fan give a fighter advice

glad ryan garcia lost, can't stand the garcia fanboys

Connor means well but he's such a Jekyll and Hyde individual..if you're in his good books he will praise you to high heavens and if he has a grudge against you he will irrationally slander you. On any given day he can like/dislike the same individual and treat them accordingly.

There are levels

Yeah ... Championship levels

McGregor has reached that twice in the most competitive organization in his field.

My favorite part of this thread is when that one insecure poster laughed about Conor giving advice/props to another combat sports athlete, as if Conor is some broke bum with nothing to offer a young superstar who just hit a bump in the road.

<{UberTS}>

Of course the thread title has to make it sound like Conor went backstage and lectured a boxer much better than he is which is what I assumed happened before I watched

In reality it’s Conor who is viewed as a legend whether hardcores like it or not going backstage to show respect and encourage a kid 10 years younger than him who just lost the biggest fight of his life

Conor can be an asshole who is in the wrong often, this isn’t one of those times

Conor is the last person who should be giving career advice.

??? Worth dozens of millions and 2 division champ, pretty sure career advice is all I'd ask him

Yeah ... Championship levels

McGregor has reached that twice in the most competitive organization in his field.
One earned championship

One gifted title shot

Again it's different sports

Damian Warner (Olympic gold decathlon) is not going to give advice to Andre degrasse pointers on sprinting (multiple 100/200m sprint medalist)

Reactions: lsa
Back