Media Conor gives boxing advice to KingRy

bruh, we don't need to hear the entire conversation to know that conor said nothing helpful.

Yeah we do.

Go have a real conversation with a real person, you might learn something.

Ryan taking advice from Conor is my only hope for him.

Conor with the unlimited knowledge.

Who do some of you post Instagram posts that require having Instagram to see them? Is it because they are private or something?

career wise, yes... boxing wise... I think Garcia would know boxing better than Conor

Career wise not really either, Conor is like lightning, he struck extreme luck once and even himself would have a rough time replicating what he did. Lets not forget he did this Because the UFC saw the potential in him and exploited it.

Career wise not really either, Conor is like lightning, he struck extreme luck once and even himself would have a rough time replicating what he did. Lets not forget he did this Because the UFC saw the potential in him and exploited it.

actually yeah I agree! Aldo made a bad mistake rushing in like that...I think it was like after that that Conors popularity just skyrocketed

0-1 boxer giving advice to a elite pro boxer

84702792_839576836517237_1690674418205851648_n.jpg

Anyways this is all about Conor wanting to be the centre of attention and he knew the camera was starting to film, he just wants it to be all about him. He would never say it behind closed doors

Conor blessing him with wisdom.

Only man to fluster Floyd and land clean on him. Listen Mr. Garcia so you don't get embarrassed again

Conor went 10 rounds with Floyd Mayweather in his very first professional boxing match. That has to count for something and Garcia knows it as well

You mean the wretched pissant of a man?
Putin is also super rich; should he also be giving advice to Ryan Garcia?

Yeah and that's got nothing to do with his boxing. He's an entertaining fighter in the cage and a good business man. But not a great boxer (one of the best in the UFC though), and definitely no Ryan Garcia lol.

Conor went 10 rounds with Floyd Mayweather in his very first professional boxing match. That has to count for something and Garcia knows it as well

Conor would have made it to round 10 even if he didn't try to throw or block a single punch all fight.

Please don't use that fight as an indicative to ANYTHING fight related unless you talking about shit/good paydays. The rest was a show and Floyd was behind the wheel.

Conor would have made it to round 10 even if he didn't try to throw or block a single punch all fight.

Please don't use that fight as an indicative to ANYTHING fight related unless you talking about shit/good paydays. The rest was a show and Floyd was behind the wheel.

It's called a joke you goof

This is what he was trying to teach him.

OK2E7JV.gif

Last edited:
Back