Media Kamaru wants a fight with Khamzat before challenging Leon for the title again

Usman doesn't like being conscious I see

Khamzat puts Marty to sleep

I have Usman via takedown defence and superior cardio

https://www.mmamania.com/2023/5/1/2...khamzat-chimaev-thats-a-fight-right-there-ufc

“A fight with myself and Khamzat? Boom,” Usman told ESPN. “I’m kind of in a place now where I’m having fun with it, and what’s the biggest, funnest, most intense fight that really makes me feel something? That’s a fight right there. That could headline a pay-per-view (PPV).

“He’s a fighter and I’m a fighter at the end of the day,” he continued. “I fight these guys heart, not their weight. I’ve been able to deal with Middleweights and Light Heavyweights in the gym. And if he wants a shot at the Welterweight strap (Edwards), you kind of have to give a little bit and show I can get down there and do it. But if it’s up a weight, potentially.”

Khamzat isn't making WW, Nate scared him away from that division. He isn't fighting Usman at MW either because Khamzat wants a can to fight or a title fight.

I have Usman via takedown defence and superior cardio

https://www.mmamania.com/2023/5/1/2...khamzat-chimaev-thats-a-fight-right-there-ufc

“A fight with myself and Khamzat? Boom,” Usman told ESPN. “I’m kind of in a place now where I’m having fun with it, and what’s the biggest, funnest, most intense fight that really makes me feel something? That’s a fight right there. That could headline a pay-per-view (PPV).

“He’s a fighter and I’m a fighter at the end of the day,” he continued. “I fight these guys heart, not their weight. I’ve been able to deal with Middleweights and Light Heavyweights in the gym. And if he wants a shot at the Welterweight strap, you kind of have to give a little bit and show I can get down there and do it. But if it’s up a weight, potentially.”

Pretty sure Costa vs Khamzat at 185lbs has already lined up and is a big reason why Costa hasn't gotten a fight yet, because he's being saved for the Abu Dhabi card vs Khamzat.

Usman should be calling out Shavkat, that fight would get made proper. Both 170lbers wanting a crack at the Welterweight belt, Usman would have to go up to 185lbs to fight Khamzat at this point. Khamzat was 214lbs the last time he posted about his size for MW, beeeeg boy.

I don't think Khamzat wants a wrestler, he wants someone he can bully.

Fighting Usman at MW won't help him get up in the rankings at MW, so I don't think that will make much sense for him.

And I don't think he'll fight at WW next.

Usman should be calling out Shavkat, that fight would get made proper.
Shavkat would no doubt get a TS for that win, but would you say Usman gets to rematch the winner of Edwards/Colby if he wins, or does he need another win after Shavkat?

Shavkat would no doubt get a TS for that win, but would you say Usman gets to rematch the winner of Edwards/Colby if he wins, or does he need another win after Shavkat?

Usman is going to need another win whether it's Shavkat or Khamzat, particularly if Leon wins nobody wants to see the qaudrilogy. If Colby wins, a win over Shavkat could definitely get Usman another shot "possibly".

If Colby beats Edwards and Usman beats Shavkat he'd have to be right there in the conversation. The winner of Belal Burns would be in the mix too tbf.

Khamzat isn't making WW, Nate scared him away from that division. He isn't fighting Usman at MW either because Khamzat wants a can to fight or a title fight.

Khamzat would've rendered Diaz unconscious. It wouldn't have lasted past R1. Nathan should thank his heavenly stars that Uncle Dana, knowing the terribly poor buy #'s, decided to pull the ole switcheroo.

Great fight if Khamzat can make WW.

Khamzat vs Usman in Abu Dabi

This might sound cruel and unfounded but I think usman is gonna start crashing like Woodley did. Had a career changing headkick from Leon and his knees are done. Not to mention he's a little old for welter atm. Rooting for him against Khazmat though.

Yeah, and the clown said he wanted to fight Jan for the 205 belt..

AFTER Jan lost to Glover.

Call out a guy at WW that you know is not fighting in that weight class anymore. And call him out at MW when you know he has a much more important MW fight lined up. Screw this clown and his wolf tickets.

Back