Media Kamaru wants a fight with Khamzat before challenging Leon for the title again

1 inside the ufc.
And are you seriously giving him credit for beating holland while not being able to make 170 ? Sometimes its really posting for posting

Lol, NOW he suddenly expressed interest in fighting Khamzat

Usman should retire, he’s been exposed and he was never that good anyways.

good hot take there sherbro, I mean he’s only in the prime of his fighting life and only won 15 straight fights to start his UFC career (weak streak compared to all the others who’ve had streaks) including 5 titles defenses (I mean seriously what a weak champ compared to all those who have defended UFC belts more times) so yeah I agree he totally sucks and should retire. Hell while we are at it, all fighters in their prime years should retire as well!

Down for usman vs Chimaev if Chimaev can fight at 170 still. Not interested in Edwards vs Usman 4. Just because Fig and Moreno went 4 fights, dosen't mean we need to start doing it with other rivalries. Especially when there's no draw involved like there was for Fig vs Moreno.
Leon and Moreno basically have similar amount of popularity.

It's actually quite ballsy to ask for it, but after the HW fight with Costa I'm not sure Khamzat's coming back to WW :D

this type of match up, this mentality from Usman, makes me a bigger fan now, 100%. this is how it goes. when the champ loses, when he's in dire straits, when he's at the crossroads, and nothing makes sense, to see him stand his ground and WANT to fight Khamzat..... now there is a fucking resolute fighter, the will of a champion. this is how it goes. he helps out the division, he "sacrifices" himself to see if he's still got it, and if he loses, well, we all know Khamzat is the rightful contender. this is a boss move by Usman, what that you have to respect. it shows that Usman isn't going nowhere, understands who the top dogs are, and understands his way back to the title, is through a fucking wolf, unbeaten, who, he would have most likely had to have fought if he was still champ. a great matchup, a great look into the mind of Usman, and where he is at mentally, and also serves the company. bravo Usman, i wish you success against this wolf.

With powerful dudes like those 2, its possible indeed...for both of them

I hope it happens, would love to see it

Usman is about that life. Bit cringe sometimes but he won't hide from shit.

Khamzat should be all over this fight.

Get it done. We finally have someone who is willing to fight him

Khamzat would've rendered Diaz unconscious. It wouldn't have lasted past R1. Nathan should thank his heavenly stars that Uncle Dana, knowing the terribly poor buy #'s, decided to pull the ole switcheroo.
Yeah yeah yeah easy to talk when running from the division. Continue to live in your what if world.

If Khamzat can make weight, I would love to see these guys fight.

Back