• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White sympathisers…

Darius0995

I'd rather be a blind moth.
@purple
Reaction score
You corporate apologists make me sick!

Ngannou refused to bow down to your BALD king and you think you have the audacity to preach with your holier-than-thou attitudes and smug (punchable, no doubt) faces like you have a horse in this race.

Capitalist America has made you both spiteful and vindictive, you value monetary gains - even when it’s not your own- over anything that could be considered principled .

Nganouu was brought up in the remnants of a colonised sovereignty, money is just a by-product of his achievements to him. Stick with him guys, principles will end up winning in the end; he’ll be fighting and entertaining us soon, for that I have no doubt.

0b56430a6189c3db22707e57c6a4a456.jpg

To say Ngannou's decision so far has been a bad one does not make one a Dana White apologist.

Just means you have a lot of hate for Dana White that clouds your judgement.

Or you're just good at trolling.

Why was/is it bad? Explain that to me with a retort that just doesn’t involve finances.

No we agree Dana is a grade a piece of shit. It's just Francis was the one who was wrong here.
Wrong? Who did he wrong?? Man made his own damned decisions about his own damned money and he's got random ppl on the internet feeling they are somehow wronged by him??

God, I hope you never have to make any decisions about your own life, brother. You might wrong me by doing so.

Im not angry because he stood up to the goof. I'm absolutely baffled by the way he fucked things up not only for himself but fellow fighters who had the same ambitions as him. The only guy that will come out looking like absolute buffoon is Francis Ngannou while Dana has successfully proved a point that bad things will happen to those who try to cross him. That is if Francis somehow ends up getting paid less than the ufc was willing to pay him.

One thing that is clear is that you can never trust Tyson Fury. The guy probably forgot about Francis the next day they had that confrontation.

Why was/is it bad? Explain that to me with a retort that just doesn’t involve finances.
Well, he said "so far" and it's pretty clear that "so far" Francis hasn't landed any deal that brightens his future.

But, what value is "so far"? Is Francis on somebody else's clock? We'll know a year or two from now if FRANCIS is still happy with his decision, and that's all that matters.

These guys are whining cos MMA fans love drama. When he makes his next move, they'll be just as human and criticize it. But as long as FRANCIS remains happy with his decisions, man is winning!

Ngannou refused to bow down to your BALD king and you think you have the audacity to preach with your holier-than-thou attitudes and smug (punchable, no doubt) faces like you have a horse in this race.

Capitalist America has made you both spiteful and vindictive, you value monetary gains - even when it’s not your own- over anything that could be considered principled .

Nganouu was brought up in the remnants of a colonised sovereignty, money is just a by-product of his achievements to him. Stick with him guys, principles will end up winning in the end; he’ll be fighting and entertaining us soon, for that I have no doubt.

Somewhere out there, Ngannou is online right now creating a thread about you and how much he gives af about your paycheque

To say Ngannou's decision so far has been a bad one does not make one a Dana White apologist.

Just means you have a lot of hate for Dana White that clouds your judgement.

Or you're just good at trolling.

You don’t get it. It doesn’t matter if it didn’t work out for Francis, he stuck to his guns anyway. This ain’t aimed at you in particular but some people will do anything to worship an overlord type figure, it’s like it’s ingrained in them to be docile grunts.

I think it’s a symptom of the couch potato mindset too honestly. What Ngannou did in the cage was shocking and “fans” here who watch mma nonstop 24/7 start to feel like these fighters are normal people

Im not angry because he stood up to the goof. I'm absolutely baffled by the way he fucked things up not only for himself but fellow fighters who had the same ambitions as him. The only guy that will come out looking like absolute buffoon is Francis Ngannou while Dana has successfully proved a point that bad things will happen to those who try to cross him. That is if Francis somehow ends up getting paid less than the ufc was willing to pay him.

One thing that is clear is that you can never trust Tyson Fury. The guy probably forgot about Francis the next day they had that confrontation.

Yeah, that’s a good point. At this moment in time, this isn’t setting a good precedent for other fighters considering their options.

Somewhere out there, Ngannou is online right now creating a thread about you and how much he gives af about your paycheque!

He rolled the dice and hopefully it pays off for him

Back