Dana White sympathisers…

Oh. I see we're leading with insults today. OK I'll bite. I'm betting you couldn't beat the shit out of anyone. Be a sanctimonious jerk on a forum if it makes you feel better about getting your ass kicked by your wife. You are taking my comment and extrapolating a negative judgement from it, putting words in my mouth, and insulting me for it. My point was that the video is edited to make Dana look as bad as possible, and that's pretty much what we can expect from our anti-white male society today. If we're having a conversation about equality, then show the whole thing, not an edited, slanted version. I never said it was ok to beat up women. That comment was yours and yours alone buddeh, and I don't appreciate you inferring I said that. If you want to continue the discussion I'm more than happy to do so. Don't put words in someone's mouth then insult them for it. I never said what you infer from my comment. What a pussy move.
Capitalism is the reason Francis is getting screwed out of well deserved money. Dana is a joke and people defending him are ass kisses who aspire to be cheap clowns like him.

Francis took a big risk and for a while there it looked to be blowing up in his face. Other guys seeing how it's played out are no doubt thinking about following his lead, but they better think long and hard about it.

Capitalism is the reason Francis is getting screwed out of well deserved money. Dana is a joke and people defending him are ass kisses who aspire to be cheap clowns like him.
Oh god quit your crying. How did we go from my pointing out an inaccurate portrayal of a real situation between a man and his wife, to Capitalism, and of course, more insults? Hmm ok. I'll bite again. Capitalism is what - in the end - got Ngannou the payday he was looking for. He took a risk and it paid off for him. Better than acting like a little bitch in an MMA forum. I suspect you consider yourself a victim of Capitalism. Please note, I am not defending Capitalism here, nor am I defending Dana per se, I am saying - if we are going to condemn someone for violence, then let's see the whole story. People so quick to jump on Dana' s case and try to ruin his career - when he was (unpopular fact) hit FIRST by his wife. But of course, she gets a pass. It was a shitty event for all quite clearly, and I am certainly not condoning violence against women, but if we are going to pass judgement on anyone (even Dana), let's tell the entire story instead of cherry picking parts of an incident that support your, or my agenda. Sucks that we can't even discuss this without a bunch of sanctimonious SJW's jumping in spewing wildly inaccurate conclusions, Dana hate and insults. You gotta move beyond that victim mentality brother, it will hold you back for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
In Dana's defence... he works with people who are very hard to control and impossible to negotiate with and many of who think they are the world beaters... Each and every day. Probably the hardest bunch to negotiate with. I assume Dana is just naturally going to fight back and this is what makes him somewhat efficient at his job. I would hardly imagine telling my boss I refuse to do my job cause he has to pay me x3 times more or something. Negotiating with Conor McGregor alone probably took years of Dana's life and then there is this guy and that guy and another guy and everyone is trying to angle for their things. Yep, Dana dropped serious ball with Ngannou. But seriously, who would be able to predict that Francis will stand his ground with Fury for 10 rounds and gave him such a vicious beating.

Accurate timeline.( Dont fall for the bullshit)

Both Jones and Ngannou wanted more money to fight each other at first

Jones was happy with his offer, after long negotiation, Jones was the enemy of Dana for abit at the beginning but eventually agreed to terms...(20 to 30mill he said at first IIRC)

Francis was offered the biggest HW contract ever from the UFC...unheard of game Changing money...but the catch was he couldn't box ...or more likely couldn't box unless the UFC was a partner so they can make money off it like they did conor..

Francis DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THIS OFFER...

Francis moved on to PFL and Boxing and did quite well for himself only ..

UFC and Jones moved on and Jones became the HW champion for some decent coin im sure and the UFC made money then as well

In the end life goes on ..UFC still operating at 80-85% revenue share and Francis is boxing and doing MMA... nothing has changed ...except that Ngannou probably made more money this way for now...other then that the two sports are exactly the same...as before

francis is as fake as dana is
its all about business and money
dude talk alot of helping mma fighters
but all was bs

I am actually curious? Of all the BS Ngannou was spouting what has he done so far with his new found "power"? He scored himself a hefty paycheques, but what has he done that he said he'd do or wanted to do that UFC wouldn't adhere to? Did he pay the lower guys on the fight card more money? Did he provide them with medical insurance for the fight? Or did he just do that as an excuse because he wanted cold hard cash?

You corporate apologists make me sick!

Ngannou refused to bow down to your BALD king and you think you have the audacity to preach with your holier-than-thou attitudes and smug (punchable, no doubt) faces like you have a horse in this race.

Capitalist America has made you both spiteful and vindictive, you value monetary gains - even when it’s not your own- over anything that could be considered principled .

Nganouu was brought up in the remnants of a colonised sovereignty, money is just a by-product of his achievements to him. Stick with him guys, principles will end up winning in the end; he’ll be fighting and entertaining us soon, for that I have no doubt.

0b56430a6189c3db22707e57c6a4a456.jpg
Yeah, boo capitalism.

Feel free to move to Venezuela anytime your mentally retarded liberal backwards ass wants to.

I never get why a subset of Americans want one person to have billions and everyone else peanuts. In MMA it isn't good for the sport or the product you watch on TV. The only person benefitting is Dana and shareholders.
Or is it that some people don't need to hate someone because they're successful?

gotta go with the long game, always
UFC focused on short term profits
missed the ball while Francis played the long game and came out on top
youve gotta spend money to make money. you dont invest in your athletes? you get a stale looking product with no breakout stars.

Back