Multiplatform Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II/Warzone 2 Disc **S5

I've been playing the campaign on and off and finally near the end I think. On the bit trying to destroy the tank with Graves in it!!!

I've been playing the campaign on and off and finally near the end I think. On the bit trying to destroy the tank with Graves in it!!!
The campaign is fantastic!

Been liking S3 (played only 1h in S2 after 200h in S1) and I also really like the ongoing trophy event; good rewards and implementation.

Community feelings seem to be mixed though with overall movement still handicapping playstyles.

The 1800-2400 CP reskins/flips from MW 2019 store assets are low, IMO; too, their disallowing WZ 1-WZ 2 asset carryover just to sell them back to us (like the recent 1:1 Ghost bundles and new Cyber Riot setup for Calisto) is full bastard mode from Activision. FU.

Still a very pretty game (IW crushed it and the latest WPN death FX like Geometric Deletion are really neat) in addition to improving the UI, having listened to feedback. There was a March developer survey going around (I never saw it) focusing on movement and changes you'd like to see so maybe they're looking into addressing movement before launching the pay-for Y2 expansion.

Favorite tools right now are the FJX Imperium and Deagle. Think the Tempus Torrent MMR is the biz too; has a cool bumble-bee yellow camo. Still unlocking the ISO Hemlock (AR range kills 50x). Love Bounty mode and Invasion has been fun too. Ground War on European servers at least seems dead if judging by MM timeout/ping parameters. Strange as I remember that was popular in 2019, especially the Verdansk airport map.

Nice. Were you spraying the door after kill 1 to pen-test someone being behind it? Seemed like you wanted to empty your mag.

Claymore went off i thought so sprayed the door

A few matches before this we came back from 0-5 and won in HC SnD,i also went 24-5 in said match ....my teammates had the nerve to say "WE came back!"
:sniper:

Fucking amazes the shit out of me all these "PROs" and bedroom (w)Hackers stick with regular modes when playing multiplayer smdh

"Im looking at my mini map!!" DERPPP

Sledge up again? Vanguard was thrown in their laps after collab fallout with Trey and now they’re done dirty again as the triage studio for Kotick and Co. And not even to speak to walking back the first multi-year Duty title in MWII. WTF, Activision…bunch of goblins over there.

Sledge up again? Vanguard was thrown in their laps after collab fallout with Trey and now they’re done dirty again as the triage studio for Kotick and Co. And not even to speak to walking back the first multi-year Duty title in MWII. WTF, Activision…bunch of goblins over there.
Don’t forget what they did to me and the zombie community . Basically axed it for a few years . Even in Cold War they at least used that stupid warzone map for Zombie outbreak mode. A travesty .

Season 3 has made the game so buggy and laggy now. Its almost like they want the playerbase to move over to XD at the end of this games cycle. I actually enjoy playing MW2 but the underlying technical framework is so shoddy -never seen a CoD as bad. The last IW game i played -Infinite Warfare- was pretty smooth as far as i remember, whats going on in that studio?

Decided to go back on DMZ and its just a PvP most of the time. I like to do missions and some of them are impossible solo or with randoms. At least I can get keys easier with the barter system and the skeleton key is great.

Invasion (MP) and Ranked are all I play right now. Really fun. Got all the trophy event rewards except the 1000-trophy calling card; with only 8d remaining in event, don't think I'll make it – but damn is it fugly so no real loss, lol.

Anyone catch the newest bundle Thunder Front? They're now charging 3000 CP. That's utterly ridiculous. Cool stuff bundled though save for operator FX being the opposite of subdued or camoflauged. Can check out here from go-to Grey:

MAAAAANNNN!!!! That room clearing was on point!

Freaking Textbook!

<{Joewithit}>

My twins screamed hacker when i showed them lmao

But i did hear 2 separate footsteps as i came down the escalator, 1 was lightfooted n the 2nd was definitely stomping his feet with a heavy weapon
:sniper:

Back