Multiplatform Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II/Warzone 2 Disc **S5

My twins screamed hacker when i showed them lmao

But i did hear 2 separate footsteps as i came down the escalator, 1 was lightfooted n the 2nd was definitely stomping his feet with a heavy weapon
:sniper:

<Dany07>

OG faves Terminal and Favela are coming, resurfaces rumor.

Beta for coming Duty 2023 title will be early October and last about 1.5 weeks, it's reported. I'm guessing holiday season launch then. Lots of community, I'm seeing, feels betrayed since announcement of this game and after previous words from Activision on focusing on quality over quantity for the franchise.

Mid-season update published. New map (Alboran Hatchery), modes, QoL UI changes, new operator kits, store sale, and so on.

Mid-season update published. New map (Alboran Hatchery), modes, QoL UI changes, new operator kits, store sale, and so on.
Aside from the UI being a terrible idea in the first place, I do wonder if Activision devs actually were planning on this title being a two year one. Cuz the concept of qualify of life changes for a title in its last months of active life is hilarious.

Aside from the UI being a terrible idea in the first place, I do wonder if Activision devs actually were planning on this title being a two year one. Cuz the concept of qualify of life changes for a title in its last months of active life is hilarious.
Hard to say without veering into the conspiratorial.

I think Activision makes calls that individual studies aren't always onboard with but you have to go along if under the umbrella for obvious reasons. I'm inclined to believe the two-year Duty was earnest but WZ 2.0 numbers weren't at all what they wanted so hot-potatoed the next instalment to Sledge as it's always worked in the past for yearly revenue vehicle.

If the rumors are true that it's a MWII sequel, man, that looks even sh*ttier, IMO, because it's a playerbase splitter and signals a house not in order. Have we ever gotten back to back Duties within one series? I don't think so. It reads plan-B desperate, TBH.

Hard to say without veering into the conspiratorial.

I think Activision makes calls that individual studies aren't always onboard with but you have to go along if under the umbrella for obvious reasons. I'm inclined to believe the two-year Duty was earnest but WZ 2.0 numbers weren't at all what they wanted so hot-potatoed the next instalment to Sledge as it's always worked in the past for yearly revenue vehicle.

If the rumors are true that it's a MWII sequel, man, that looks even sh*ttier, IMO, because it's a playerbase splitter and signals a house not in order. Have we ever gotten back to back Duties within one series? I don't think so. It reads plan-B desperate, TBH.
Yeah I wouldn't say necessarily conspiratorial. But I imagine the plan was probably MW2 then a paid expansion, as opposed to just 2 years of free DLC. I'd be curious how the Microsoft stuff is affecting these kind of decision. I can see it going either way, but maybe Microsoft put pressure on Activision because they wanted a game (even if it wasn't exclusive) ASAP since Xbox consoles haven't been moving.

Cleared Al Mazrah's new Koschei Complex last night with two guys. It's an underground bunker system, in a word; expected something different not unlike a shopping centre with skylights.

The atmosphere is intense and rooms like main offices and theatre rooms + some sort medical lab with cells are all well done. Bunker system goons are kitted to the nines so don't breach until you're packing yourself and can push through armored offence (shotties nice given CQ) – and watch for occasional rushers. Bring NVGs for easier exfil, too.

That said, where's the replayability here? It's fun but a one and done, IMO. Also, BLDG 21 unlocks this afternoon for anyone with entry credentials and has been wanting to enter.

New Siege handgun is super fun and will help buoy a lot of player builds. Throwing Stars are low-key slick too. Shipment right now is two teams, all Siege-wielding. Highly recommended to log in and reign in blood. \m/

Thought I would like gunfight osp more, but as implemented it's uninspired. The weapons are bland and their placement is terrible. Was much better is mw1.

Thought I would like gunfight osp more, but as implemented it's uninspired. The weapons are bland and their placement is terrible. Was much better is mw1.
WPN placement OK to me with handguns orbiting spawn, ARs mid, and snipers elsewhere. Boring WPN choices though, I agree – usual suspects TAQ-56, MCPR. What they should do is put flashy locked/store WPNs in the mix so people can see how they feel and look in-game. Throw in all launchers or Dragonbreath rounds on occasion too, to get weird with it.

New KD bundle executions (standing x1 and grounded x2):

It was revealed by an IW dev in a new Dexerto interview that Shipment was originally an internal play test map for 2007's Modern Warfare and was accidentally published live for MP. The rest is history after seeing its immediate reception. Full read here.

When I maneuver my character around it moves slowly compared to when I move the controller sticks. Anyone else have this problem and can you reset your controller settings?

Also why the f**it did they get rid of the Shoot House/Shipment option when want to play.

I forgave them for the Nick Mercs situation. Shipment 24/7 is just too addictive.

Anyone else getting constant Dev Error 7186 error codes? Game will be doing ok then it'll freeze and give me that error, pretty often too. I'm on PS5 and seemed to hit once the new season update rolled out.

Anyone else getting constant Dev Error 7186 error codes? Game will be doing ok then it'll freeze and give me that error, pretty often too. I'm on PS5 and seemed to hit once the new season update rolled out.
You getting this during DMZ deployments or otherwise?

I'm amazed that after all these years, the best way to play the game is still running around with a knife

Back