Media Chris Curtis Claims UFC Fanbase is a Sausage Fest

Popularity and money go hand in hand. The average girl won't know who the hell is Curtis and if they find out his pay it's all over anyway

I'm not sure what he was expecting. But he's always gotten to and triggering himself over everything anyway

always kind of wondered about this lol. I know of some prolifically famous athletes who have women throwing themselves all over them, but I guess the getting isn’t very good for your average ufc fighter. They should’ve known better and just become sherdoggers.

Lol at him having any fans.

always kind of wondered about this lol. I know of some prolifically famous athletes who have women throwing themselves all over them, but I guess the getting isn’t very good for your average ufc fighter. They should’ve known better and just become sherdoggers.

Im sure if he wasn't such a douche he'd have more chicks slidin in his DMs tbh sir.

I guarantee this aspect of fame is vastly overrated. Famous or not, you probably still gotta ‘pay’ for promiscuous type engagements - especially today. The average, normal person/woman isn’t actively seeking it with an apparent stranger.
You don't get out much do you bro?

Curtis is a normal looking guy who is a MMA fighter, if he was a normal looking guy who sings his ass off he would drown in pussy.
If you are something that usually not that interesting to girls (fighting) then you need to look the part, otherwise the only girls are probably fighting nerds themselves or girls that just want a tough BF (daddy issues or whatever the reason).
The fighters who pull like crazy would probably pull even without being famous and being famous and good looking is just easy mode if your intention is hooking up.

Isn't this a meme already for bodybuilding, people expect girls to fawn over muscles when in reality its Sherbros obsessing over their calves. Fighting isn't for pussy its for fighting, if you want pussy go sing.

Pretty much this, my wife and other women who I've watched MMA somehow have this detector where they only notice fighters like Rockhold.

Singing is a big one like you said but I think rapping is even moreso, you can be well below average looking and still skyrocket your SMV with a rap career.

“So after a night of celebrating at the clubs, I brought some company back up to my room. A lot of company.

“I can’t remember how many women, but I know it was more than two. I had promised Dana the trunks and gloves for the fight, and he had forgotten to get them in the celebration after.

“He came by the room in the morning, knocked on the door, and someone let him in. He saw two girls asleep in the living room, two more girls in the bathroom, and a girl in bed with me. None of us had any clothes on.

“And Dana remembers seeing condoms hanging from the lamps, on the floor, pretty much everywhere.

chucksparty.jpg

chuck_vegas_vegas.jpg

Chuck-Liddell-Party.jpg

Also GSP back in the day.

zVH7Kw3o6oJ6_HsNGH-qCwLgZJXBVZ3d_NgNLXccBoY.jpg

They were good looking dudes and two of the most famous MMA fighters in the world at the time, but I think the guy means girls don't get turned on by the fact that Parker Porter can beat up the vast majority of the world etc. I'm sure it still helps him though as opposed to him being good at video games or something.

I think Curtis doesn't have chicks flooding his DMs because he's kinda a whiney bitch.

Most girls that enjoy that personality aren't into MMA.

I notice just as many women a
Watch UFC as other sports like basketball, football and so on.
But like forums, I think that's pretty nerdy, most ufc fans aren't on forums. Maybe just nerds and fighters.

Online MMA fans seem intent on chasing away any females who try to join the conversation but when I go to the pub for an event I'd say 25-30% are female.

I had to mute that guy because he bitched so bad about the Gas fight. It was truly pathetic. I can't root for Cyrtis anymore. He takes losing worse than anybody.

Curtis is no Brian Ortega. Case closed.

Back