Media Chris Curtis Claims UFC Fanbase is a Sausage Fest

Sherdoggers have always known it is better to be on this side of the computer

if loose women is what you wanted you should've tried to be a ball player. baseball, soccer, football, basketball, rugby. you can be a benched player and still get high level women in those sports

Dude can't get women so he thinks he's in the wrong profession.

Now let's ask Sexyama if that's true for him too.

I don't know, most of those MMA guys have hot wives/girlfriends.

I'm receiving tons of DMs from Sherladys... <Fedor23>

Also GSP back in the day.

zVH7Kw3o6oJ6_HsNGH-qCwLgZJXBVZ3d_NgNLXccBoY.jpg

There are female groupies in mma, they probably just throw themselves at better looking fighters than Curtis.

I went to UFC 130 in Vegas and was in an elevator with a hooker and she noticed my UFC shirt an told me that her next client was Kendall Grove

chris aint good enough to have thots in his DM's

always kind of wondered about this lol. I know of some prolifically famous athletes who have women throwing themselves all over them, but I guess the getting isn’t very good for your average ufc fighter. They should’ve known better and just become sherdoggers.

Lol he's right and it's true about the whole sausage/hotdog thing:

img-20230317-wa0031-jpg.974325

img-20230317-wa0029-jpg.974326

The groupie scene isn't as big as it is for other sports because there isn't as much fame to go around. It still obviously exists, especially for the most famous of UFC fighters.

The idea of the groupie is that they will want to sleep with the star for bragging rights to having slept with the star. Conor might have enough fame to warrant a lot of that, but not Curtis.

Curtis will have to settle for more raunchy groupies. Not many groupies are going to want to brag that they slept with Curtis. Not like bragging they slept with Lebron James or something.

Last edited:
If you need DM’s to get girls you need to get a life my god what has this world come too

A direct message should be like, a text message, from a phone number, that you got from the girl, in person

always kind of wondered about this lol. I know of some prolifically famous athletes who have women throwing themselves all over them, but I guess the getting isn’t very good for your average ufc fighter. They should’ve known better and just become sherdoggers.

An endearing post from Chris Curtis?!

I'd suggest it was PR material written for him, but then you detect there is still a strong hint of whinge about this post <45>

Back