News *** Francis Ngannou Free Agency/Contract/Decision Making Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

Which MMA promotion/organization do you think Ngannou will sign with?

• Total voters
LOL, a whitebelt is telling me what's up. That is rich.

Your hate for Dana and the UFC is probably not healthy. You may need to take a break from Sherdog, even though you just started in March of 2023.
I've not even expressed any hate towards Dana in my posts. Your last two responses have both been "no, you are!"

Do you have anything else or are you done being humiliated?

I think I hear an announcement coming

giphy.gif

We all know helwani has been chearleading Francis on. Did the weasel gas light Ngannou into the biggest fumble in MMA history?

I cant even listen to helwani talk about MMA can't imagine anyone listening to him talk about financial decisions lol

Yes, after a 30 mins interview with Ariel, Francis fired his manager, agent and decided to leave the UFC, how dumb are some of you?

We all know helwani has been chearleading Francis on. Did the weasel gas light Ngannou into the biggest fumble in MMA history?

His career's not over. It may actually improve your career by not signing with a company who:
  • puts a fake "independent contractor" contract in front of you
  • severely limits your sponsorship opportunities
  • won't let you take other jobs as an "independent contractor,"
  • doesn't guarantee anything in the contract
  • fucks with you so you can't get out of the contract if you don't play in to their politics

He’s gonna sign with DAZN and make good money boxing. Certainly not as good as he would have made in the UFC, but Hearn will get him paid.

Einstein of mma negotiations.

Should open Francis promotions? Leave absurd sums of money on the table and free agent away into oblivion.

Back