Rumored Greg Hardy currently works at Walmart (UPDATE: DOES NOT WORK AT WALMART)

Better than 12k/12k?

• Total voters
I really doubt he works there he made millions from nfl, ufc. Still fun to A level athlete get ko'ed tho, hope he has another crack at bkfc l.

Most of the people screaming about NFL money don’t know anything about how the NFL works. His first 4 years in the league he was on a late round rookie contract roughly 600k a year.

He only had 1 year where he was able to cash on his performance and was franchised for 13 mil for one year
Not only that he was extremely lucky with the timing of it all. The domestic dispute came like 7 weeks after he was franchise tagged.

He was less than two months away from never getting that franchise tag which would have cut his NFL earnings by almost 75%.

Also extremely lucky that the NFL put him on the exempt list which meant he couldn't participate on the team but could still draw the franchise tag salary. If he had been disciplined on the spot which is what they would have done now the team could have cut him and no salary.

Most players drafted like you said never make the big 2nd contract money. NFL money is a pipe dream for most players

Walmart allows inhalers and doesn't cut you after 3 shifts.

Walmart > UFC

No one should make fun of someone who is doing an honest day's work to support his or her family.

walmart people make more than you think... higher wages, benefits, profit sharing, discount on items in the store.

No benefits, low pay, anti- union activities by management

It's a horrible place to work actually
In canada?
my cousin works there and that's what he tells me. And he's saved up 6 figures working there and loves it
shrug.
everyone has dif standards though

Last edited:
Remember a fighter by the name of TJ Grant? He earned himself a title shot against bendo, got a nasty concussion in training and never returned. Got a job for mining company in Canada and apparently does ok finance wise.

Yes I remeber him. Think he elbow KOd Grey Maynard or no it's was Matt Woman and yep diapered on wins.

They need to pay retail peeps way more money
The shit they deal with since Covid has been nuts
People are fucked

You can't shit on anyone for working a job. He's not a NFL player anymore so he isn't on that pay scale anyway, if anything working at walmart is probably similar income to the UFC without the head trauma.

Remember a fighter by the name of TJ Grant? He earned himself a title shot against bendo, got a nasty concussion in training and never returned. Got a job for mining company in Canada and apparently does ok finance wise.

He left mining a few years back and now runs his own BJJ school in Nova Scotia.

Not that hard

It's a weird stat because it says 'are bankrupt OR are under financial distress' which might need as little qualification as unemployment and having no recurring income.
Idk. Still nuts though. Damn high percentages. I genuinely don't get what you could spend such amounts of money on that you couldn't just resell.

Back