Out of the 4 GOATS in their primes - Who would be your bodyguard at a club or bar?

Who would be your bodyguard at a club or bar?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd say Fedor for me.

uyo0AhtKUK7OFFtzzA81nx1NZK2St4WYvBqSEwjqX54.jpg

Fedor or Jon Jones would destroy Tyson in a street fight.

Lol
Who do you think would beat multiple attackers faster?

It's not a playground fight. Mike would hit 5 dudes faster than they could hit 2

I wouldn't be surprised in a street altercation that Mike gets close and just chins one of them

I'm picking Tyson
He is much more savage and street savy

Lol
Who do you think would beat multiple attackers faster?

It's not a playground fight. Mike would hit 5 dudes faster than they could hit 2

I wouldn't be surprised in a street altercation that Mike gets close and just chins one of them

I'm picking Tyson
He is much more savage and street savy

Fair enough.

Jon Jones

Free cocaine, plus he's probably the most scary looking guy out of the 4, and would likely even resort to dirty tactics to gain the upperhand in street fight (not that he would need to, unless theres like groups with weapons)

Also, I am a huge fan of him so i'll ask for his autograph and stuff too

Jon Jones

Free cocaine, plus he's probably the most scary looking guy out of the 4, and would likely even resort to dirty tactics to gain the upperhand in street fight (not that he would need to, unless theres like groups with weapons)

Also, I am a huge fan of him so i'll ask for his autograph and stuff too

Jones is a bad dude
He can be cool and all but like Tyson, you know he has that switch

I would definitely like Jones to be on my side in a street fight

I would also love khabib. He says he has had many street fights and I believe him

Fedor is my choice, but I’m really surprised Anderson has 0 votes right now. Dude was an absolutely brutal sniper and had nasty BJJ besides.

Jones is a bad dude
He can be cool and all but like Tyson, you know he has that switch

I would definitely like Jones to be on my side in a street fight

I would also love khabib. He says he has had many street fights and I believe him
Yeah, Jones, Khabib, Tyson are the type of guys who would be cool to chill with, but you just don't want to get on their bad side. I'd pick Tyson over Jones too as my security guard, dude got arrested like over 30 times by the time he was 12, bites his opponents ears off, threatens to eat peoples children etc. Not someone to be messed with

Yeah, Jones, Khabib, Tyson are the type of guys who would be cool to chill with, but you just don't want to get on their bad side. I'd pick Tyson over Jones too as my security guard, dude got arrested like over 30 times by the time he was 12, bites his opponents ears off, threatens to eat peoples children etc. Not someone to be messed with

Exactly

In a fair fight I obviously pick Jon, but I think would be much more effective vs multiple attackers etc

Although I'm not a fan of the guy, I would still want conor by my side. He's a bad fucker and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty

Exactly

In a fair fight I obviously pick Jon, but I think would be much more effective vs multiple attackers etc

Although I'm not a fan of the guy, I would still want conor by my side. He's a bad fucker and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty
As much as i like to make fun of Conor, he is a bad fucker I agree. Not afraid to fight Jose Aldo, Nate whose much bigger, LW champ Eddie, and also Floyd Mayweather for his boxing debut and then Khabib right after back to back. Despite all the jokes about him being a chicken or tapping out i believe hes fearless

Yea but do you fancy getting trampled in the crush of women / men to GSP who want to see if they can 'andle 'is riddum ?'
Not at all.

Fedor would be much better - he'd just stand around pretending he doesn't speak English, and he's easy to placate with ice cream.