Just received horrible news..

Details are still coming out, but..I guess a friend of mine was at a get together at his parents house with his family/siblings/their kids/ect yesterday afternoon, and some of them decided to walk to a nearby park before dinner. On the walk back there was a short stretch with no sidewalk and they had to walk on the shoulder. During that time a drunk driver plowed into the entire group. Currently three of them have died (including my friend and one of the kids), and eight more were injured (including his wife who is on a ventilator/life support and in critical condition). Speaking for his direct family alone, they have four kids..I don't know I'm just at a loss for words right now. Thanks for listening/letting me get that out while trying to process this in my mind.

Ffs man, that shit is crazy.
I hope everything turns out ok for the people involved.

Life is like rolling dice sometimes, its fucked up how a simple family stroll can lead to such huge tragedy :(

If you need to talk or just straight swear at me a bunch of times to get it off your chest...PM me anytime of the day or night, I don't sleep sir.

"Peace is not the absence of chaos, it's how we deal with the chaos that creates real peace." ~HH

I do my best to live with the "Everything happens for a reason, whether you can understand it or not" mentality, but every once in a while something unfathomable like this happens and it is just completely sickening.

There are no words that will bring any relief, but my condolences to you and the family.

Yeah, shit like this is so fuckin infuriating and senseless sir.

I do my best to live with the "Everything happens for a reason, whether you can understand it or not" mentality, but every once in a while something unfathomable like this happens and it is just completely sickening.

There are no words that will bring any relief, but my condolences to you and the family.
Once in a while? Unfathomable shit happens on the regular, just not to you.

A piece of shit drunk driver took out a mate of mine a few years back that was a fucking terrible time.....This situation is even bloody worse, I hope they stick his arse in jail for a long bloody time.

That's terrible that so many lives are forever affected because of one selfish act. Don't drink and drive please.

That’s so awful. Condolences to you for the loss of your friend, RIP to the deceased and I hope the survivors all pull through.

My neighbor years ago lost both parents, 2 kids and her husband to a drunk driver. sucks to go through one loss in a situation like that, but to lose multiple people is just beyond imagination
What happened to her. Lost her whole family damn

Details are still coming out, but..I guess a friend of mine was at a get together at his parents house with his family/siblings/their kids/ect yesterday afternoon, and some of them decided to walk to a nearby park before dinner. On the walk back there was a short stretch with no sidewalk and they had to walk on the shoulder. During that time a drunk driver plowed into the entire group. Currently three of them have died (including my friend and one of the kids), and eight more were injured (including his wife who is on a ventilator/life support and in critical condition). Speaking for his direct family alone, they have four kids..I don't know I'm just at a loss for words right now. Thanks for listening/letting me get that out while trying to process this in my mind.

Nameless, words fail to communicate what I wish could comfort you during this tragedy.

At the very least, the drunk driver has been apprehended, and will face the full wrath of the justice system.

Really sorry, condolences :(

Sorry to hear Sherbro. Hug your loved ones tight

Holy shit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cauã masagão
Back