Edgar Allan Poe -

I'm just saying, I got nothing going on, western music and EP, Wern music an a pulse

H.P Lovecraft taps him.

fuck off. I almost thought you played that card game, you are just a turd, which breaks my heart not all of itwe could hand, but you, where i thought was beauty was as peeling of potatoes, you are not wine swinger, you propogandize, tell me you don't

no thread is shit, it's not a thread, agreed die? coninue? with a crue?

Trough my fingers to the deep...

This is the UFC discussion
Edgar
67978%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FEDGAR_FRANKIE_L_11-06.png

Allan
69719%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FALLAN_JOHN_L_11-06.png

Only Poe I could find.. <Neil01>
upload_2023-5-19_8-25-43.png

Two out of three ain't bad..

fuck off. I almost thought you played that card game, you are just a turd, which breaks my heart not all of itwe could hand, but you, where i thought was beauty was as peeling of potatoes, you are not wine swinger, you propogandize, tell me you don't

That card game is pretty sweet, you're invited to Josh Barnett and I's next MTG night if you want in.

I'd like to narrate freeform but have a cast on stories, and maybe other shit

I suppose when you reach middle age it's time to more productive.

Barnett for sure. Barnett knows music. To me, honestly. I've slightly known that his camp, his mindset, the Pankration shit, the Wizard, I did't train in your fucking camp, but you didn't fucking exist in a bubble, and in the day, when old laides wrote about old movies, it didn't mean shit. This was mma or nhb and people got fucked up. I was with Sherdog, gut I talked with Josh, you don't remember,, but you were kind to me, and I thought you and the Wizard and Hallman with your Pankranse and Catch wrestling and shooto, you fucked me up

man, i saw the other day, a girl flip her finger off her cirtclue

Honestly, I could see HP Lovecraft being arm barred by Edgar Rice Burroughs.

ah, ...eh...everyone, the wholw wold knows ya, ins and outs, i shotwd up for Archie Moore and JJWalcott, they are dead but I ain't dead

Back