Social Court of Public Opinion convicts Nurse of Racism, Race Baiters get her put on leave. They were wrong

And no, it has nothing to do with them being black but just getting into any argument with anyone when your pregnant like that where it could physically escalate is monumentally stupid.

I might be wrong but it looked like even one of the kids was like "Lets just let her have it and get another one". The other friend stops him from doing it though.

I guess my only concern would be are you charged a crazy fee if the bike goes missing? Cause in that case I can't let that bike go.

It honestly sounds like there might have been some confusion over the bike and which one was taken. I'm sure she did pay for a bike but was this the right one?

The rent-a-bikes I've seen look very similar.
Each bike does have identifiers that differentiate one from another.
A computer error would be best outcome, we'll eventually find out.

Until that happens, she has been presumed to be at fault.

Yea I'm not reading all of that. If you want to present some bite size information as to how she's the victim rather than individually replying to comments "bUt sHeS tHe vIcTiM" than I'm all ears.

Till then they both look ridiculous.
{<huh}
This is one of those times you should read the post before commenting. No offense, I've been guilty of it myself.

Saw this story when it first came out.

Hard to know what exactly happened. The guy says he paid for the bike. The woman's lawyer says she has receipts that she paid for the bike.

Someone - the bike company and journalists - have to see all receipts and see if what both sides are saying is legit.

Assuming they both bought and paid for the same bike, then I don't blame either one. Both thought the other one was stealing 'their' bike.

Saw this story when it first came out.

Hard to know what exactly happened. The guy says he paid for the bike. The woman's lawyer says she has receipts that she paid for the bike.

Someone - the bike company and journalists - have to see all receipts and see if what both sides are saying is legit.

Assuming they both bought and paid for the same bike, then I don't blame either one. Both thought the other one was stealing 'their' bike.
Thoughts on the media spin?

Thoughts on the media spin?
First article I read was on Yahoo. It said the womanw as trying to take the bike that the Black guy paid for. This was before the woman's lawyer said they have receipts. I don't remmember which media org. put out the article I read. I don't watch MSM so don't know what they have said.

Her side of the story is that she booked a bike and those black guys were around it. They were probably hanging out there before actually paying for the bike to go where ever they wanted to go. When she tried to pulled the bike out. One of them pushed her and the bike back in to return it. In the mean time one of them booked the "free" bike since it was technically returned. She doesn't want to get off the bike. She showed some sort of receipt.

She might be lying her ass off but I don't think a hospital worker will try to steal someone else's bike. At worst she made a mistake booking her bike and took someone else's

First article I read was on Yahoo. It said the womanw as trying to take the bike that the Black guy paid for. This was before the woman's lawyer said they have receipts. I don't remmember which media org. put out the article I read. I don't watch MSM so don't know what they have said.
I kind of think they should have got the facts before reporting....

*shrug*

Why people are obsessed with middle aged white women (and almost exclusively them) having shit fits is beyond me. It's kinda of baffling how much traction shit like this gets over real stories (both positive and negative).

Personally I think 'Black Spring Break' should be getting more attention.

{<huh}
This is one of those times you should read the post before commenting. No offense, I've been guilty of it myself.

Fair enough and it has been explained to me but I'll still wait for the facts to come before making any calls.
And remember, it's the tabloids that are spewing the race angle which we are getting all this information from. I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket myself.

Her side of the story is that she booked a bike and those black guys were around it. They were probably hanging out there before actually paying for the bike to go where ever they wanted to go. When she tried to pulled the bike out. One of them pushed her and the bike back in to return it. In the mean time one of them booked the "free" bike since it was technically returned. She doesn't want to get off the bike. She showed some sort of receipt.

She might be lying her ass off but I don't think a hospital worker will try to steal someone else's bike. At worst she made a mistake booking her bike and took someone else's

I saw that update earlier, interesting.

I’m sure there is a camera set up somewhere overlooking those bikes.

Back