• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mirko Filipović looking like a welterweight out there.. pic is from yesterday

upload_2023-6-17_1-5-25.jpeg

upload_2023-6-16_4-27-10.jpeg

It’s great to see him still being actively involved in the fighting scene though.
Cro Cop is an absolute legend of combat sports and put on countless wars in several disciplines. One of the scariest to ever do it (that Wanderlei staredown was cold). The man can look back on a wonderful career.

Also, I know those two Sherdoggers

upload_2023-5-23_19-44-3.jpeg

upload_2023-6-17_5-11-13.jpeg

Last edited:
Sherdoggers make legends look like reddit members... It's just our daily struggle.
This.

<WhatItIs>

Also, those two really are yuuge. How tall are they? Looks like at least 6’6… Which, funny enough, was the limit that you had to be taller than when I joined Sherdog back in the day. Had to send proof and all.

<5>

v2

It’s great to see him still being actively involved in the fighting scene though.
Cro Cop is an absolute legend of combat sports and put on countless wars in several disciplines. One of the scariest to ever do it (that Wanderlei staredown was cold). The man can look back on a wonderful career.

Also, I know that one Sherdogger

View attachment 984230
not gonna lie

the LV man purse looks pretty good :)

v2

Also, I know that one Sherdogger

View attachment 984230

I dont think its possible for you to look anymore dutch then you do haha..

The only alternative is to go bald headed like Bas ahahhaha

rutten-stjpg.jpg

Back