I could see Conor k'oing Chandler viciously and easily

Well yeah. That's kinda the whole reason Conor picked Chandler. Same reason he picked cowboy before. He wants an easy fight against a brawler type guy who's been knocked out a few times

chandler has the fight IQ of a drunk baboon so conor has every chance to shut off his lights.

hope canner gets ktfo

giphy.gif

It could happen. Chandler's chin isn't the greatest and he's a wild man who can walk into shots. He's also pushing 40.

The UFC wouldn't be making this fight if they didn't think Conor had a very good chance of winning.

Conor of course is going to win this.
Chandler is a company man, he knows the deal.

So could literally everyone. Beating up .500 record midget brawlers is like the main thing Conor is good at.

conor hasn't had a real win in 7 years. Leon is the real deal, easy win. Chandler fights dumb so yeah i can see him brawling instead of utilizing advantage. Conor a 6-10 ranking fighter now.

Fam Mcgregor mans str8 Musashi Chandler AZZ fam ting hilarious u right TS finna be a KO head CLEAN OFF deadazz fam makin' wait YEARZ fam smdh 🤦🏽 meanwhile McGregor was filming movies and slinging whiskey cruisin' on a yacht like bro are u dumb Chandler 💸

Suckaz Idolizing McGregor Paydays mans finna make a track aboot dat fam brb finna spit some bars rn 💿🗣️🎶🔥

Then goes for the WW title and KO Leon Edwards within 2 rounds.
Then, Islam goes for the WW title and gets KO'd by Conor after a spinning head kick.
I could see him finding a way of buying 20% of LVMH shares, and becoming one of the richest man alive.
He then goes back to the UFC for a last match up against Jon Jones, and finish him with a flying triangle + Elbow to the face (submission + KO).
He then do a boxing exhibition : Cristiano Ronaldo + Messi against him, and finish them with one slap.
Becomes BKFC champ.
Wake up from his dream after being Ko'd viciously by Chandler.
I can see your story being portrayed on a future episode of Intervention.. You need it, buddeh.

Edit.

lol

I already replied to this troll thread. I just smoked a doobie. And the whole thing still looked fucked up. So, I replied again.

Then goes for the WW title and KO Leon Edwards within 2 rounds.
Then, Islam goes for the WW title and gets KO'd by Conor after a spinning head kick.
I could see him finding a way of buying 20% of LVMH shares, and becoming one of the richest man alive.
He then goes back to the UFC for a last match up against Jon Jones, and finish him with a flying triangle + Elbow to the face (submission + KO).
He then do a boxing exhibition : Cristiano Ronaldo + Messi against him, and finish them with one slap.
Becomes BKFC champ.
Wake up from his dream after being Ko'd viciously by Chandler.
Ok...yeah. I think I'm with you.

While we're on the subject, I'd like to say, for Conor to win in impressive fashion would be extremely improbable. He's on a losing streak, he's getting old, he's fighting on his repaired leg for the first time, been inactive for years, he shows distinct signs of substance abuse, and just a general waning of focus and motivation. I know I'm stating the obvious, but I just wanted to emphasize how improbable it is. But still, its possible. Almost anything's possible.

I mean the UFC paired him with the only bum in the roster he has a chance, he might very well KO him. Just a fight between 2 mediocre dudes.

Conor will most likely beat Chandler with style, he's tailor made for Conor to get a highlight reel win. It means about as much as the win over Cerrone though.

Holy crap, half of the people responding didn’t even read the OP. Why do you even post? To get likes? Ffs.
Good one TS.

Back