Media Mirko Cro Cop getting dwarfed by two Sherdoggers

Did Cro Cop become smaller?

• Total voters
I still might bet on 'right leg hospital, left leg cemetery', lol.
smokey-friday.gif

3fEH.gif

You do get shorter with age though. My dad claimed to have been like 3” taller in his 20’s than he was his 70’s. Although Cro Cop isn’t in his 70’s, he’s not a young man anymore and was billed at 6’2 in his prime. It’s plausible he’s like 6’0 and 220ish today which isn’t large at all for a HW.

@BoxerMaurits did you try to get a photo with Mirko?
Nah, this press conference was in Zagrab, Croatia. That’s why they involved Mirko I think, very nice move. I’m at home right now;)
I’ll be at the event (GLORY Collision 5 in Rotterdam, June 17) though. Maybe Cro Cop will join the action aswell, and if so, I’ll do my very best to get you a picture bro:)

Also, those two really are yuuge. How tall are they? Looks like at least 6’6… Which, funny enough, was the limit that you had to be taller than when I joined Sherdog back in the day. Had to send proof and all.

<5>
They’re Antonio Plazibat and Tariq “Cookie” Osaro, fighting for the interim heavyweight championship next month.
Plazibat is about 6’4”/6’5”, and I think Cookie should be a legit 6’6”

Both guys can bang, should be a solid scrap:cool:
(while they’re actually teammates, that’s why trainer Big Mike Passenier was in the background of the staredown. But if there’s a title on the line that shit doesn’t matter anymore, lol)

Mirko Filipović looking like a welterweight out there.. pic is from yesterday

v2

It’s great to see him still being actively involved in the fighting scene though.
Cro Cop is an absolute legend of combat sports and put on countless wars in several disciplines. One of the scariest to ever do it (that Wanderlei staredown was cold). The man can look back on a wonderful career.

Also, I know that one Sherdogger

View attachment 984230

<{clintugh}>

I'm sure he's a tough guy, but couldn't you have extended the courtesy of telling him to get rid of that gray murse before the photo? What an embarrassment.

They’re Antonio Plazibat and Tariq “Cookie” Osaro, fighting for the interim heavyweight championship next month.
Plazibat is about 6’4”/6’5”, and I think Cookie should be a legit 6’6”

Both guys can bang, should be a solid scrap:cool:
(while they’re actually teammates, that’s why trainer Big Mike Passenier was in the background of the staredown. But if there’s a title on the line that shit doesn’t matter anymore, lol)

I'm fucking juiced for that one. Its always refreshing when teammates can put their relationship aside and get down.

Mirko Filipović looking like a welterweight out there.. pic is from yesterday

v2

It’s great to see him still being actively involved in the fighting scene though.
Cro Cop is an absolute legend of combat sports and put on countless wars in several disciplines. One of the scariest to ever do it (that Wanderlei staredown was cold). The man can look back on a wonderful career.

Also, I know that one Sherdogger

View attachment 984230
Your hair is Dutch as f bro

Cro Cop was never that big, could easily have fought at LHW if he used less PEDs. As the sport has grown, you also get more outliers/huge guys (and tiny guys).

Cro Cop is on of the greatest ever. Funny how much smaller the top fighters were back then compared to this day.
Not sure if you watched kickboxing during the time that Crocop was competing in it but he fought quite a few guys who were 6’4” and above. They weren’t smaller back in the 90’s and 2000’s. There were also other fighters back then who were bigger than any of today’s active heavyweights as well. Semmy Schilt of course, Björn Bregy at 6’8”, Jan Norte at 6’11”, Alexey was 6’5”, Hoost, Aerts, Bonjasky, Lebanner, Mike Bernardo, all 6’4”. Crocop was small compared to the overwhelming majority of the top guys, as well as the guys just below them, back in his era.

Back