Media Alex Pereira meets Tyson Fury

Who would win in an open weight MMA-fight?

• Total voters
Smh
Hope to see him in the Grand Prix at least
Very fun fighter even if he never becomes the champ
I’m pretty sure Jamal Ben Saddik will get a wildcard for the GrandPrix as one of their bigger names. That tournament is going to be insane bro.

But don’t count him out of becoming champion man, last time out JBS was very very close to stopping Rico Verhoeven. Most doctors would’ve stopped the fight. In the end Rico did a great job to win the fight (showing the heart of a lion)., what a warrior. After round 3 Jamal was walking around like a zombie, but don’t forget he took the championship fight on like a week notice:

And Jamal’s fight after this one (against Benjamin Adegbuyi). He looked fantastic:

If Ben Saddik and Verhoeven were to fight again I would give him a very good chance of winning the fight

Nah bro it's all in good fun I'm a manlet you will smesh me Brudda
You’re damn right, and know your fucking place next time you talk to me here
upload_2023-5-25_1-13-7.png
(I’m sorry bro, I had to end this conversation acting alpha and tough, lol. No hard feelings)

My rival was templedog but I think he hates Nnganou so much that he forgot about me so now you're my new enemy and I will train with all of the dedication of 112 ninjas to defeat you
Nice. I like ninjas
Keep that same spirit when I’m standing next to you towering over you

I’m pretty sure Jamal Ben Saddik will get a wildcard for the GrandPrix as one of their bigger names. That tournament is going to be insane bro.

But don’t count him out of becoming champion man, last time out JBS was very very close to stopping Rico Verhoeven. Most doctors would’ve stopped the fight. In the end Rico did a great job to win the fight (showing the heart of a lion)., what a warrior. After round 3 Jamal was walking around like a zombie, but don’t forget he took the championship fight on like a week notice:

And Jamal’s fight after this one (against Benjamin Adegbuyi). He looked fantastic:

If Ben Saddik and Verhoeven were to fight again I would give him a very good chance of winning the fight

That fight was magic..

Rico is the shit

Hafthor isnt 6'9,there are videos of people meassuring him,I dont remember right now but he is 6'8 or 6'7.

Is Alex wearing stilts or something? Not what I thought a pic of the two of them would look like.

The only logical explanation is that Fury cuts height in between fights

It's another height thread where people don't understand what foreground and background is.

I already accurately described Tyson Furys height in one of the many Joe Rogan height threads.

He is certainly between 6'6 and 6'8 possibly with bad posture. I saw him and deontay wilder and they were the same height. My father is 6'5 (or was he is old) and Wladimir klitschko is his height. They're all height frauds sadly. Seems like periera is likely a legitimate 6'4.

Yes, ofcourse Badr Hari would break me and make it look easy. He’s one of the best kickboxers of all time and has almost over 100 career knockouts. What did you expect?

I probably should be able to handle you if we got in a fight though, loll
@Dude Incredible @Poirierfan @liljuey sign him up fellas!
I can probably get this to headline a ONE Kickboxing card. Chatri owes me one after I bailed.... Nevermind...
Me and the Dude will do the necessary measures to get the ball rolling. He'll renege imho though. Lol
if by renege you mean shit himself, then yes. it's between you and boxer on traditional KB or MT, Coach.

i like being part of an inside joke <Lmaoo>

Oh shit, is that dude already banned?!

Lol, he put an end to it alright.
Only took 4 tries and he lost 3.

Not sure how that ends it exactly but hey.
1st of all <Lmaoo>

2nd if Poatan hadn't skeedaddled to LHW I couldn't agree more but it's going to take Izzy moving up too for it to happen again IMO. So kind of a fucked up ending... Like Se7en with Gwyneth Paltrow's head in a box.

1st of all <Lmaoo>

2nd if Poatan hadn't skeedaddled to LHW I couldn't agree more but it's going to take Izzy moving up too for it to happen again IMO. So kind of a fucked up ending... Like Se7en with Gwyneth Paltrow's head in a box.

Alex has nothing to prove, he should be fine with it tbh sir.

Alex has nothing to prove, he should be fine with it tbh sir.
well I don't disagree, but it's combat spots and these guys are competitive and hate to lose. it was just crazy how fast he announced going up to LHW.

Back