Biggest age difference in a fight, where the older fighter won?

But that's not the whole story though : he lost against a grandpa only because of therapeutic TRT.

And he didn't lose by decision he got brutalized.

Meanwhile he had no problem to beat younger guys under likely far more efficient doping substances during his whole career in Japan.

That's the mental state of Fedor's fanboys <seedat>

LOL speaking of delusional

Guys its just therepeutic TRT, a little prescribed testosterone.. No funny business going on here.

Guys its just therepeutic TRT, a little prescribed testosterone.. No funny business going on here.

Right ? And obviously Fedor is a clean athlete despite never having proper drug testing in his whole career ?

I mean if you allow speculation instead of actual facts, then let me speculate about Fedor too

<seedat>

I wasnt talking about his fights in PRIDE though. i was talking about a specific fight against Henderson where steroids werent legal, but there was a loophole that certain fighters (like Hendo) abused.

No USADA so their drug testing was a joke, even if better than nothing.

Fedor never had proper drug testing in his whole career.

Guys its just therapeutic TRT, a little prescribed testosterone.. No funny business going on here.
A lil bit of the old horse meat, really it's nothing guys. Mind you one dose of roids can be beneficial for a decade, and that's the street shit, let alone doctor prescribed TRT, it's probably the closest thing to slamming stem cells into your arm.
Without TRT, Henderson would have retired after he got choked out by Anderson, he used it for seven years straight lmao
Right ? And obviously Fedor is a clean athlete despite never having proper drug testing in his whole career ?

I mean if you allow speculation instead of actual facts, then let me speculate about Fedor too

<seedat>
One is proven to have used, one isn't.
The person here making assumptions is you. The burden of proof is on the claimant not the defendant.

One is proven to have used, one isn't.
The person here making assumptions is you. The burden of proof is on the claimant not the defendant.

You don't have any evidence that Henderson ever cheated : you're simply speaking out of nothing.

Show me evidence that his testosterone level wasn't normal : you don't have any evidence.

You don't have any evidence that Henderson ever cheated : you're simply speaking out of nothing.

Show me evidence that his testosterone level wasn't normal : you don't have any evidence.
Hendo himself said that the guys that are on TRT should be tested more rigorously.
https://www.lowkickmma.com/dan-hend...icter-testing-is-needed-of-approved-fighters/
He was putting testosterone into his body that made him fight well past his prime. It was a loophole that was closed after TRTtor showed the world what it could do for a fighter, including against Hendo himself. Whether his levels ever spiked above normal in camp, I don't know, you'll have to trust Hendo's word for it as the testing at that point was obviously laughable.
The fact of the matter is he enhanced himself with non-naturally occuring testosterone to boost his performance. That in and of itself is cheating, they closed the loophole for a reason, unless you believe Todd Duffee at 24 had miraculously depleted his testosterone about 25 years too early in life. Hendo was on TRT longer than anyone else. You can play the sophist and attempt to argue that "durr loophole so not against da rules" but every person here knows that TRT TUEs were legal roids, that's why fighters were so hush hush about it for so long.

last time a rumor of juiced to the gills werdum vs nganou people saying werdum wont win even if he inject all the peds in the world in his butt
are u one of them?
but the EXEPTION is always fedor.fedor lost to grandpa hendo because of trt lol
u fanboys wont really admit that the grandpa is way better than him right?
i bet dc would ragdoll fedor too
yes even juiced to the gills prime fedor and u cant even do anything about it

Hendo himself said that the guys that are on TRT should be tested more rigorously.
https://www.lowkickmma.com/dan-hend...icter-testing-is-needed-of-approved-fighters/
He was putting testosterone into his body that made him fight well past his prime. It was a loophole that was closed after TRTtor showed the world what it could do for a fighter, including against Hendo himself. Whether his levels ever spiked above normal in camp, I don't know, you'll have to trust Hendo's word for it as the testing at that point was obviously laughable.
The fact of the matter is he enhanced himself with non-naturally occuring testosterone to boost his performance. That in and of itself is cheating, they closed the loophole for a reason, unless you believe Todd Duffee at 24 had miraculously depleted his testosterone about 25 years too early in life. Hendo was on TRT longer than anyone else. You can play the sophist and attempt to argue that "durr loophole so not against da rules" but every person here knows that TRT TUEs were legal roids, that's why fighters were so hush hush about it for so long.

The thing is, no one knows what Fedor was on because his career was in an organization where steroids were flagrantly encouraged.

So whether with a medically excempt, regulated dosage of testesterone OR being on a fully unregulated cocktail of roids in Pride-

The outcome would have been the same, or likely worse.

Fedor got smashed by a 40 year old MW.

Francis becoming champ at 54 was impressive !:D

you'll have to trust Hendo's word for it as the testing at that point was obviously laughable.

Then why do you trust Fedor's words ?

Here's my personal opinion : it's quite likely that Hendo abused TRT just like it's quite likely Fedor was a massive cheater during his career, especially in Japan.

But you said Fedor was never caught, so he's clean right ? Then show me the proof Hendo ever cheated : you don't have any once again. Perfect double standard example.

The fact of the matter is he enhanced himself with non-naturally occuring testosterone to boost his performance.

Which is completely normal when you have a disease called hypogonadism : Henderson is one of a handful of fighters who have been given a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) to partake in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Henderson was diagnosed with hypogonadism, leading to his TUE

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--trt-user-dan-henderson-olympic-style-drug-testing-200826985.html

Also, TRT or not, you should not lose against a 40 years old MW when you're a 34 years old HW, here's the hard fact.

So the TRT argument is irrelevant anyway.

yeah because fedor is the only clean fighter from pride
yes pride fighters where all juiced to the gills except fedor because u love him and he is your hero
lmfao

Because Fedor never tested postive while other fighters on same cards did. - FACT
Hendo was on TRT - FACT
TRT is unfair advantage and USADA admitted it was a foolish idea to allow it - FACT

Then why do you trust Fedor's words ?

Here's my personal opinion : it's quite likely that Hendo abused TRT just like it's quite likely Fedor was a massive cheater during his career, especially in Japan.

But you said Fedor was never caught, so he's clean right ? Then show me the proof Hendo ever cheated : you don't have any once again. Perfect double standard example.

Which is completely normal when you have a disease called hypogonadism : Henderson is one of a handful of fighters who have been given a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) to partake in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Henderson was diagnosed with hypogonadism, leading to his TUE

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--trt-user-dan-henderson-olympic-style-drug-testing-200826985.html

Also, TRT or not, you should not lose against a 40 years old MW when you're a 34 years old HW, here's the hard fact.

So the TRT argument is irrelevant anyway.

TRT argument is absolutely relevant.
It was admitted to be legal cheating by USADA and banned.
Hendo did much better on TRT than without it.
All facts.

Dan Severn beat so many young fighters. He made his MMA debut at 34 years old and then went on to have over 100 wins in MMA, shows how amazing he is!!.

Forrest Griffin when he was young was one of the poor unfortunate victims of Severn, he actually said that when he went on to UFC and win the belt it was easy because he already had that experience of fighting Severn who is on another level and universe than the UFC modern fighters, and that he couldn't land sh* on Severn.
Also Pat Miletich's title defenses too

6 years is not a big difference tho, even Sylvia/Randy or Glover/Krylov & Cutelaba were bigger differences.
yeah like old werdum having no chance against nganou
not a big difference right

Because Fedor never tested postive while other fighters on same cards did. - FACT
Hendo was on TRT - FACT
TRT is unfair advantage and USADA admitted it was a foolish idea to allow it - FACT
you admit hes a steroid abuser but your defense is he didnt tested positive?
maybe fedor didnt inject alot of steroids in his butt thats why he look like a b level fighter?
he can only juice to teh gills during pride with no testing right?

Randy Couture, Dan Severn, Pat Miletich, Glover, Blachowicz, Cannonier, Hendo, Oleynik, Cro Cop, Cheick Kongo, Jeff Monson, Arlovski has beaten so many fighters that were younger than them, and in Boxing, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao

Cannonier vs Cutelaba, Strickland and KG, Thiago Santos beating Holland, Walker, DC vs Gus, Volkan & Lewis, Werdum vs Gus & Walt Harris, Mark Coleman vs Vovchanchyn, Shogun, Wonderboy against Luque and Holland, Brunson vs Edmen and Holland, Big Country Nelson vs Struve, Javy and Rosholt, Hunto vs Lewis and Struve and Rothwell, Anderson Silva vs Brusnon and Julio Cesar, Romero against Rockhold, Weidman and Brunson, Monson vs Fulton, Karitanov, Maslobojev, Alistair vs Sakai & Pavlovich

Honorable mentions: Walt Harris vs Spivak, Masvidal vs Till, Ken Shamrock vs Jonathan Ivy, Don Frye vs Kim Min-Soo, Mercer vs Sylvia, Rafael Lovate jr vs Holland, Fedor vs Timothy & Satoshi, Bader vs Valentenin, Lawal vs Jiri, Lawler vs Rory x2, Hughes and Serra vs GSP

Now let's get to WMMA: Most of Holly Holm career was against Young female fighters, Julia Budd vs Dayana Silva, Modafferi Vs Maycee and Andrea, Murphy vs Shakirova and Andrea, Calvillo vs De La Rosa Gillain and Ladd, GDR vs Ladd, Marina vs Ribas and Dern, Markos vs Renata Souza and Luana Pinheiro (was afraid of her that she faked it), Karolina vs Rose, McMann vs Rosa and Reneau vs Bernardo.

Back