Biggest age difference in a fight, where the older fighter won?

Hendo did much better on TRT than without it.
All facts.

So you're saying Hendo did better with a treatment for his disease than without a treatment ?

Thanks captain obvious.

6 years is not a big difference tho, even Sylvia/Randy or Glover/Krylov & Cutelaba were bigger differences.

It's a big difference when someone is 40 years old.

We're not talking about 20 vs 26 years old but 34 vs 40 years old.

A fighter should be already retired by 40 years old.

Every thread turns into a discussion about Fedor.

<36>

You dorks really need to go outside.

GOAT bless.

<Fedor23>

So you're saying Hendo did better with a treatment for his disease than without a treatment ?

Thanks captain obvious.

Disease?
Pitiful excuse to do legal roiding.

Look how he did in second Bisping fight off the TRT ... or got wrestlefucked by a WW Shields off it.

Look at Vitor on and off that shit.

you admit hes a steroid abuser but your defense is he didnt tested positive?
maybe fedor didnt inject alot of steroids in his butt thats why he look like a b level fighter?
he can only juice to teh gills during pride with no testing right?

Where da fuck did i admit that?
Are you having a reading comprehension problems?

UFC also had near zero testing during 2000s
Other guys in Bodog, Pride USA and SF tested positive on the same cards as Fedor.
Fedor was tested and never failed a test.

Coleman was literally old enough to be Shogun’s dad when they fought.

He only had one fight in the USA with Pride. Only one.

He never had proper drug testing during his whole career.

Also, his country was banned from the last Olympic Games due to doping issues : https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/why-russia-banned-olympics-tokyo-roc-b1895926.html

But keep living in your fantasy world doing the most insane mental gymnastics

<seedat>

There are two things you're going to have to accept on these drug testing conversations on Sherdog..

If both fighters are on EPO, it cancels each other out. It's equal. Just like if two clean USADA tested fighters fight. The fights can be compared accurately.

Also, if a drug test is beatable in anyway, you have to accept its the exact same as no drug testing, and assume they're on everything a non-drug tested fighter would use.

If both fighters are on EPO, it cancels each other out. It's equal. Just like if two clean USADA tested fighters fight. The fights can be compared accurately.

Except that nobody knows what each athetle can use, so it's a pointless argument.

Everyone has a car in Nascar, so i guess it's an even field ? But it's not, because some cars are better than other ones.

Also, if a drug test is beatable in anyway, you have to accept its the exact same as no drug testing, and assume they're on everything a non-drug tested fighter would use.

Never heard such a massive nonsense since a long time.

Since laws are beatable, i guess it's the same thing as a country without any law, right ?

Except that nobody knows what each athetle can use, so it's a pointless argument.

Everyone has a car in Nascar, so i guess it's an even field ? But it's not, because some cars are better than other ones.

Never heard such a massive nonsense since a long time.

Since laws are beatable, i guess it's the same thing as a country without any law, right ?

sarcasm, my friend.

Cosmo Alexandre was 14 years the elder when he destroyed Sage Northcutt.

Thanks captain obvious.
You have proven throughout this thread that you are either to stupid to speak to or aren't arguing in good faith.
Todd Duffee had the same "disease" at 24 when he got a TRT TUE. The commission admitted it was a mistake and legal cheating for a decade. Big Nog saw his entire prime in PRIDE, before moving on to the UFC. Never failed a test. Did he also roid secretly in PRIDE and decide to just stop when he came to the UFC? Believe it or not, there have been many clean fighters throughout history. Dan Henderson is, by definition, not one of them.
TRT is literally putting performance enhancing drugs in your system to enhance your physical capabilities past your natural threshold you absolute ninnyhammer.

Chuck Liddell beat up young Tito Ortiz who is now only 34, must have been in the teens back then.

You have proven throughout this thread that you are either to stupid to speak to or aren't arguing in good faith.

It must be a joke coming from you <seedat>

Todd Duffee had the same "disease" at 24 when he got a TRT TUE. The commission admitted it was a mistake and legal cheating for a decade.

Memory isn't your strong point apparently : Here's my personal opinion : it's quite likely that Hendo abused TRT just like it's quite likely Fedor was a massive cheater during his career, especially in Japan.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...der-fighter-won.4293310/page-7#post-171245491

You're wasting my time, you can't even follow a very simple discussion.

Big Nog saw his entire prime in PRIDE, before moving on to the UFC. Never failed a test. Did he also roid secretly in PRIDE and decide to just stop when he came to the UFC?

Once again, since you seem to not be able to follow a simple discussion, i'm going to repeat what i already said : drug testing without USADA is not reliable, even if better than absolutely nothing like in Japan.

Mirko never failed a drug test until USADA for instance : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirko_Cro_Cop#Failed_drug_test

Believe it or not, there have been many clean fighters throughout history.

Indeed it's quite possible. For instance for the fighters who didn't have a sharp decline once outside of Japan, even though most of them only had to deal with minimal testing unless they fought under USADA.

Dan Henderson is, by definition, not one of them.

Speculation. Then if you allow speculation, let me say that Fedor is likely a massive cheater.

Either you stand with facts or not.

Another patent example of double standard.

You're wasting my time.

In recent memory

67967%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FTRINALDO_FRANCISCO_L_06-05.png

Back