News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed Heavyweight title fight is set to take place in Saudi Arabia on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
Theres about 7 different streams of the weigh ins.
Add them all up and over 100k watching live right now.
Thats pretty good.
Undisputed unified heavyweight champion of the world on the line. two undefeated heavyweights. hasn't happened since Lennox vs Holyfield.
even to casuals - those words sell themselves and the fight on their own. i've had people with only a passing interest in boxing ask me about this fight.
i wouldnt be surprised if it turns out to be one of the most watched boxing events of the entire decade.

I have vivid memories of Lennox v Holyfield 1 and 2. I'm old :D - but this is a very meaningful moment in boxing's modern history. Fury should win, I can see him just fighting tall as Eddie Futch would say. Ping, ping behind that polelike jab.

Usyk is a genius, genuinely - but is this a bridge too far?

I have vivid memories of Lennox v Holyfield 1 and 2. I'm old :D - but this is a very meaningful moment in boxing's modern history. Fury should win, I can see him just fighting tall as Eddie Futch would say. Ping, ping behind that polelike jab.

Usyk is a genius, genuinely - but is this a bridge too far?
Me 2. Love Holyfield but Lewis was robbed that first fight.

Usyk loses by belt line body shot while claiming it's a low blow, then everyone on here has a fit and says Fury cheated and Usyk should have won.

Lewis was absolutely robbed in the first Holy fight, but he got 2 favourable decisions against Mercer and Holy 2, thank fuck these forums werent knocking around then,. imagine all the fucking babies that are on here now crying about it

Mora was interviewed after the fight and asked why he didn't count. He said because of the way Wilder hit the canvas (faceplanted). Never mentioned any punishment he'd taken prior. That final blow is what laid Wilder out. It was much heavier than the others.
Well if that was his reasoning so be it. In my opinion Wilder took brutal punishment and there was 0 chance he was turning things around after that 3rd knockdown ( i also dont think he would have gotten up anyway).

And afterwards Wilder didnt complain, and if he among all people doesnt complain it should tell us that this fight was over right then and there.

Hearn is watching the Garcia situation like a hawk lol be hilarious if he gets cleared with Benn still banned, only themselves to blame.

I have a feeling the ref and judges are going to be very pro Fury…….courtesy of a certain Putin.
These Dubai sheiks are very pro Russia on a personal level and arent adverse to casual corruption as favours.
Boxing’s undisputed heavyweight world champion has always historically had a very special propaganda position in the world and I just have the feeling that a very sports world tuned Putin knows that. He would not want a Ukrainian undisputed heavyweight world champion.

Just my personal hunch I’ve had for months.

I have a feeling the ref and judges are going to be very pro Fury…….courtesy of a certain Putin.
These Dubai sheiks are very pro Russia on a personal level and arent adverse to casual corruption as favours.
Boxing’s undisputed heavyweight world champion has always historically had a very special propaganda position in the world and I just have the feeling that a very sports world tuned Putin knows that. He would not want a Ukrainian undisputed heavyweight world champion.

Undisputed means you become an ambassador of the World.
Putin probably wouldnt be too fond of Usyk in that position.

jesus christ, here comes the Putin assholes

some of you need to fuck off

Dubai is in the UAE, not KSA

I'm not sure Putin cares much about this boxing at this moment, or if he ever cared, Roy Jones non withstanding (that was probably some underlings hunting for retired Western stars whatever field they may be in).

Usyk is really heavy.

seriously, did you not see Usyk weigh in with jeans, trainers and a chain round his neck

i swear some of you are fucking retarded

Usyk loses by belt line body shot while claiming it's a low blow, then everyone on here has a fit and says Fury cheated and Usyk should have won.

I would be surprised as Fury is so tall and Usyk dips so much while fighting. It would be a physically difficult task considering the proportions of the fighters and their power. Btw I expect Usyk to throw more to Fury's body and outland him in that department.

Well if that was his reasoning so be it. In my opinion Wilder took brutal punishment and there was 0 chance he was turning things around after that 3rd knockdown ( i also dont think he would have gotten up anyway).

And afterwards Wilder didnt complain, and if he among all people doesnt complain it should tell us that this fight was over right then and there.
I don't remember Wilder complaining about it but I do remember his fans pointing out that he never got a count when Fury did. Either way, I couldn't care less. I was a Fury fan back then. There are lots of other examples I could've used that are even more recent.

Usyk looks insanely confident to me. I'm not to sure if he's overconfident IMO. Fury is the one doing all the barking and Usyk looks calm and collected like he knows what's about to happen.

Usyk by SD.

Back