Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

It was just over 10 deaths per 1000 people in 2021. Thats the year that COVID killed the most people. It was 8.65 per 1k in 2018. Which I guess is roughly 15% higher from the 8.6 number. I don't think a pandemic causing a spike like that is a mind bending statistically impossibility.

It lists 416k dead from COVID that year. Im not sure what the conspiracy is except that they don't believe that COVID kills people

How do you reconcile the numbers apparently staying at 15%, or even increasing, from 22’ into 23’? With them being labeled as non Covid related? Something is killing them, clearly.

Dude has been in poor health recently and hospitalized....
3-weeks-after-Hospitalization-Jamie-Foxxs-Family-Requests-Prayers-Amid-Health-Concerns.jpg
{<jordan}

We have AI doing really crazy shit, but why do we need that when there are still people like you getting duped by ridiculous nonsense like this?

Just like the footballer that got hit in the chest and had a heart attack, right?

Some people here were actually orgasming all over themselves screeching "IT wuZ ThE VaXxxx!!!" When it just turns out he got hit in the chest REALLY hard.

Let's just wait for FACTS instead of wild speculation and some people making themselves looking like total lemmings.
"Let's just wait for FACTS instead of wild speculation and some people making themselves looking like total lemmings."
Let's also not pretend like there aren't people who died or are injured from the vaccines. Are you suggesting people didn't die or get injured from the vax?

By the way, who hit her in the chest?

How do you reconcile the numbers apparently staying at 15%, or even increasing, from 22’ into 23’? With them being labeled as non Covid related? Something is killing them, clearly.
what numbers are you seeing? Im seeing a decline in death rates for 2022 from 2021

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/mm7218a3.htm

During January–December 2022, the estimated 2022 U.S. age-adjusted death rate decreased by 5.3% to 832.8 per 100,000 persons

Clickbait nonsense.

No evidence of anything related to the vaccine or booster or anything. All that has been reported is he suffered a "medical complication". In fact he was taken to the hospital while he was filming a netflix movie, I somehow doubt he was receiving booster shots in the middle of a set.
Inbreds needs to cling to something.

That's beyond sad. I'd rather fight authority than cave in to it.

I didn't get the jab despite it being a requirement for employment. Risked my career due to my personal belief. Had I caved I would have proven that money trumps integrity and that I'm not a person built to survive hardship.
My neighbor moved to Texas because her job mandated/coerced/required her to get it for her job. People like this are heroes. Thank you for your courage to stand up to this madness. I appreciate it more than you know.

{<jordan}

We have AI doing really crazy shit, but why do we need that when there are still people like you getting duped by ridiculous nonsense like this?

If the pic is fake it's fake. I googled Jamie Foxx hospitalized and clipped the pic. He was hospitalized April 11th. Apparently people didn't know that.

Enjoy your weird "gotcha" celebration. Is that the most excitement you'll see all week?

what numbers are you seeing? Im seeing a decline in death rates for 2022 from 2021

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/mm7218a3.htm

During January–December 2022, the estimated 2022 U.S. age-adjusted death rate decreased by 5.3% to 832.8 per 100,000 persons

I was referencing the video posted, in which, I believe the guy is referencing the UKs numbers. I’m working on the U.S. not being the center of the world in my mind @Siver!

Keep in mind I don’t know anything here, I’m trying to learn

If the pic is fake it's fake. I googled Jamie Foxx hospitalized and clipped the pic. He was hospitalized April 11th. Apparently people didn't know that.

Enjoy your weird "gotcha" celebration. Is that the most excitement you'll see all week?
If you want to call it a gotcha, then that's fine. I just pointed out how hilariously fucking fake those pictures are. If you seriously can't tell they aren't real you should question everything else you have ever believed.

The fact that you couldn't even tell they were fake says everything about your level of discernment.

If you want to call it a gotcha, then that's fine. I just pointed out how hilariously fucking fake those pictures are. If you seriously can't tell they aren't real you should question everything else you have ever believed.

I didn't spend time analyzing or authenticating them. That's apparently what you like doing so good on you for that I guess.

You get an imaginary pat on the back for your effort.

I know people likely don't like videos, but this is really the easiest way to digest all of this information unless you want to comb through all of the raw data yourself. He does provide all of his sources if you want to look at it yourself.

Reactions: mon
The fact that you couldn't even tell they were fake says everything about your level of discernment.

The fact that nobody likes your posts tells everything about your level of shit posting.

29,000 posts and only 15,000 likes? Damn, it must take effort to suck that badly.

So what’s in the vaccine in that kills people?

what’s even in the vaccine?

can someone dumb it down to stupid people like me?

I didn't spend time analyzing or authenticating them. That's apparently what you like doing so good on you for that I guess.

You get an imaginary pat on the back for your effort.
Have you looked at them again? It takes zero effort or time to see how obviously fake they are.

So what’s in the vaccine in that kills people?

what’s even in the vaccine?

can someone dumb it down to stupid people like me?
Here you go:
All you need is some base level understanding to realize these shots are NOT safe.

Tradition vaccine = You get injected with the antigen, your body has an immune response.

mRNA "vaccine" = You get injected with lipid nano particles containing mRNA, the particle absorbs into your cell bringing with it the messenger RNA which travels to the ribosomes and tells them to create spike proteins with the profile of sars-covi-2. You've just mutated your OWN cell into some freak hybrid with covid-19. Then your body has an immune response against the spike proteins on your own cell.

Here's the problem - those lipid nano particles are NOT localized to the injection site and their is systemic distribution in the body. The heart, brain, testicles, ovaries, even bone marrow. Those lipid nano particles can go EVERYWHERE, even where the virus cannot go, and then your cells start creating spike proteins which are HIGHLY inflammable. Even worse, the lipid nano particles have been observed to remain in the body for over a month when Pfizer claimed a few days. They also claimed they were localized when their OWN research released via FOIA showed systemic distribution. They outright lied to the public.

You are also getting wildly different antigen responses from person to person. Their is NO WAY to control the amount of antigen response with this method, that's why some people are fine, and others have a bad reaction to the shot. My mom was getting sick for a week every time she got one.

It's an outright lie to claim these shots are "safe and effective"...

They don't prevent contraction, spread, hospitalization, or death. Since they also JUST focus on spike proteins they leave you with worse immunity than a natural immune response to the complete virus.

Back